Doom 3

this is one of the best online FPS ive played in a while.....hmm Bringing back fond memories of Quake 3 Arena on the Dreamcast...Happy Days :D

Prophet said:
I don't really like the online play of Doom III. It lags way too much on Live for me.

Same with Halo 2 sometimes. Doom 3 Multiplayer sucks balls anyways, even on the pc it's quite dull, until a good coop mod comes out for it.

The first player is really scary. Too much of the same enviroments over and over. The sound of the guns is amazing though.

I don't like online multiplayer. Good game overall.

I thought the single player was good for the first hour or so, then you get used to the scare tactics they use on you, you keep backtracking into the same environments, etc. etc. I got bored of the game before Hell, which is the part I was really looking forward to.

I haven't yet played the multiplayer, and not willing to subscribe to XBox Live or buy the PC version, I probably never will.

Before you complain about repeativeness from doom 3, think back to Doom 1 and 2. Now, remember the maps and monsters. Can't get more repetitive then that did.

But dam, you sure to hell can't beat Doom 1 and 2. Doom 3 is a nice try but it doesn't compair.