Dedicated Showcase Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade by MIDWAY

KornKombat

Here is my Dedicated Showcase Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade, 39" Monitor, stand away Control Panel. This is the only one ive ever seen, so I bought it..lol. I have no clue how many were made. I took it all apart and cleaned it up and put it back together. All I lack is new buttons and joysticks.

I have NEW joysticks and buttons ordered, should have them shortly.

You can also see my gameroom and my other MK cabinets, I will have custom MK banners on the walls soon!

Thanks, KornKombat

Video 1

Sub-Zero Gameplay on Showcase MK4

Walk Around Video

Last edited:
Very nice. I loved these types of cabinets. If I'm not mistaken, those were custom made by some suppliers and the official ones are the standard sized one that you already have.

This showcase cabinet is covered in Midway Games Serial Numbers and stamps. All artwork is 100% Original Pieces from Midway.

Man that is so sick! I absolutely love MK 4! Makes me wish they could get a 100% arcade perfect version running on current gen consoles :(

hey when yor nipsco gets turn on and you get some power to does cabnets,,,,call me i love to sleep at your house for a nite,,,sleepover at kornkombats

Great setup. I remember playing the hell outta the arcade version back when the local putt putt was open but I can't bring myself to play the home versions. They're just plain awful.