Custom PS3 Dynamic Themes

Fuma Kotaro

Saw a thread about the DLC themes that came with KE/TE and it reminded me of this. Not sure many ppl know about it.

Recently the tools were released to make custom dynamic themes on Ps3. Until recently only static theme tools were available. With a simple Google search you can find custom dynamic themes for many games now. But here are 3 that i found for MK. First to are beast,,im using the pit one and its excellent. 3rd is kinda boring but ...hey at least they tried lulz.

These work 100% and just requires a file download and usb stick to work. If anyone here has skills with photoshop etc i would love to get a custom on made for Sub-Zero...so lemme know.

I want that damn "Water Realm" background from the later stages of Challenge Tower/Cage's ending, that is all.

Its simply Amazing.

1zh1sab.jpg

OMG, I want that MGS3 one.
Already had the pool one, I just want the pit now. Gotta google that ****.

Edit: Ok I found the MGS3 one but I can't find the Pit anywhere. Any help?

Edit 2: Found it.

Last edited:
These work 100% and just requires a file download and usb stick to work. If anyone here has skills with photoshop etc i would love to get a custom on made for Sub-Zero...so lemme know.

I was bored today, so i decided to try the PS3 Theme Builder program. It's actually quite easy. So, i chose a Sub Zero background, edited the top menu icons and the cursor, and made this theme (not dynamic though) for you and any Sub Zero fan out there. Unfortunately, i couldn't edit the sound effects, no matter how hard i tried. Well, i hope you like it. And since the PSN is still down and i got lots of free time, i can make more themes about specific MK characters if i'm asked.

I uploaded the file here, for you to download: http://www.2shared.com/file/hIkbWy9l/Sub_Zero.html

I was bored today, so i decided to try the PS3 Theme Builder program. It's actually quite easy. So, i chose a Sub Zero background, edited the top menu icons and the cursor, and made this theme (not dynamic though) for you and any Sub Zero fan out there. Unfortunately, i couldn't edit the sound effects, no matter how hard i tried. Well, i hope you like it. And since the PSN is still down and i got lots of free time, i can make more themes about specific MK characters if i'm asked.

I uploaded the file here, for you to download: http://www.2shared.com/file/hIkbWy9l/Sub_Zero.html

Oh cool, i pretty much stick with th Dynamic ones. But i will check it out. Ty

These themes are pretty awesome. Anybody have any vids on the official dynamic themes? How do they compare?

These themes are pretty awesome. Anybody have any vids on the official dynamic themes? How do they compare?

If you are talking about the ones that came with KE/TE, they are static. Unless there was something else released that i dont know about.

That came out great. Any chance for a CSZ and/or Ermac?

Can you write a quick tutorial? Whats the difference between a dynamic theme builder and a ps3 theme builder?

Last edited: