Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (REMASTER)

BrianMinor25

Is anyone else a fan of the classic series or excited about the new remake/remaster they're making for next year? Here's footage revealed at PSX!

While a lot of 90's kids grew up with Mario or Sonic as their childhood platformer, mine was probably more often Crash Bandicoot. I didn't like the direction the franchise went the last handful of games so I'm excited to see what happens next with the series after this. Can't wait to see some footage from the 2nd and 3rd games as well!

Yes yes! Can't wait. I'm a huge fan of the classic series. Such good memories :) I played pretty much all of the Crash games.
I'm glad I'm getting a ps4 for Christmas.

I can't wait for this to come out, I love the classic Crash Bandicoot series.

Now if they would just remaster Crash Bash and Crash Team Racing along with the trilogy. It would be perfect.

I can't wait for this to come out, I love the classic Crash Bandicoot series.

Now if they would just remaster Crash Bash and Crash Team Racing along with the trilogy. It would be perfect.
CTR was so fun. My favorite racer to play as was Ripper Roo lol. (Wish I could play as him in the other games too)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CTR was so fun. My favorite racer to play as was Ripper Roo lol. (Wish I could play as him in the other games too)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CTR is my most favourite, kart racer ever made. My favourite racer would probably be Cortex. I still play it every now and again lol.

It's a shame Nuaghty Dog left the series.