Boon hints at Xbox 360 exclusive on twitter?

Yea I can't wait to see ppl react to this is it's an outsider. If they love the character I'm going to laugh since Kratos got so much hate. Just watch

I hope it isn't a exclusive character. Don't need any more characters that are banned at tournaments.

He means that the guy isn't aware of things he legally cannot talk about. Not that there is 360 stuff coming, but that he can't talk about why there isn't.

ooo what if it is Rain - xbox gets rain and ps3 gets kratos - how would that make people feel!
It would be ****ing awesome to push in the playslaves faces, but for the true gamers that just prefer to play on PS3 I would feel bad for them.

Yea I can't wait to see ppl react to this is it's an outsider. If they love the character I'm going to laugh since Kratos got so much hate. Just watch

Playstation users != Xbox Users.

He means that the guy isn't aware of things he legally cannot talk about. Not that there is 360 stuff coming, but that he can't talk about why there isn't.

Can you be so sure? Do you know exactly what he means with half of the stuff he tweets?

I say we wait and find out.

Yeah, this tweet was way too vague. But it's cool everyone has their own version of what it means lol

Sounds to me like he cant talk about details involving the xbox 360 version, demo, or possibly more. Why would boon specifically talk to someone asking about the 360 version to point out he cant talk about general mk details. It has to do with the 360 version specifically, even if it is just the demo.

Rain for the Xbox would really make my day. Its better than Gears or Halo.

It would also piss off fans on both Platforms;

Xbox fans didn't get an exclusive, easily recognized character.

PS3 fans didn't get an actual MK Character that SHOULD have been in the game in the first place (depending on who you talk to).

I am hoping for RAAM, though with the Chainsaw Fatality in the Australian Leak, I am thinking it is going to be Skorge. Why?

Because he has a K in his name, and Locust are so much more bad ass than Cogs.