A New Idea On Hidden Character Achievements.

No, I was talking about the name of the achievement, that just because it refers to the circumstances in which you found Reptile doesn't mean you actually fight Reptile after you solve the mystery; you fight somebody different.

Okay, just making sure. That is what I think as well, I totally agree with you and Reptikahn.

thanks for the link that photoshopped picture looks rubbish whats up with the left and right side at the top of his helmet looks like somethings trying to get out lol. but theres a lot of characters im gonna be using there 2nd costume

anyways.I think the brotherhood of shadow would be quan chi but noob is also possible.

hey , if you can add cyber Reptile in the roster and not just use him in the challenge tower for a few tasks.. and if cyrax/sektor in human form are separate characters and not alternate costumes.. what if those four unlock cyrax and sektor as human and also cyborg reptile along with cyborg smoke?

thanks for the link that photoshopped picture looks rubbish whats up with the left and right side at the top of his helmet looks like somethings trying to get out lol. but theres a lot of characters im gonna be using there 2nd costume

anyways.I think the brotherhood of shadow would be quan chi but noob is also possible.

I thought it was common knowledge that the Cyber Reptile photo was a shop. I was talking about what .:Reptile:. says in it. Especially around post #17

hey , if you can add cyber Reptile in the roster and not just use him in the challenge tower for a few tasks.. and if cyrax/sektor in human form are separate characters and not alternate costumes.. what if those four unlock cyrax and sektor as human and also cyborg reptile along with cyborg smoke?

LOL, did you read my original post? That's what I put in those spoiler tags. That is exactly what I think it could be. Hell, even if they are just the ways to unlock the alternate outfits for those characters...Like fight them in that form and you unlock them as Alternate costumes?

I apologize, I have a habit of editing posts ALOT...

Last edited:
haha no need :p yes it could I guess although the names of those don't match those four characters :/ we'll see :D love your sig btw :D noob's fatality is amazing

haha no need :p yes it could I guess although the names of those don't match those four characters :/ we'll see :D love your sig btw :D noob's fatality is amazing

Haha thanks, made it last night! Can't wait to see it in HD. Really wish the game would come out so we could see what NRS has up their sleeves.

Just wanted to say that I called it. Original Noob Saibot is confirmed as the Brotherhood of Shadow achievement. I bet the other fights are the old secret characters in their original outfits.

Just wanted to say that I called it. Original Noob Saibot is confirmed as the Brotherhood of Shadow achievement. I bet the other fights are the old secret characters in their original outfits.

this is correct its:
classic smoke
classic jade
classic noob
classic reptile

per the game files

Well we have seen classic noob. But looking at the tiles for classic smoke n reptile, they have their mk2 masks, hmmmm wonder