40 Minutes of game play from BGS

yea the footage was bad but I guess we cant complain, at least we got to see a lot of intros and winning poses plus the combo breaker that cassie cage did

Now that I finally got to watch the entire video.

Things I noticed that weren't so clear in other videos or may be completely NEW

Xbox One Game Play for the first time
Snake in the Jungle
Bugs flying around in the Jungle
Possibility of 2 Stage Fatalities on the Jungle stage (Snake and Crocodile)
You can hang on the vines instead of swinging
Sub Zero has 2 NEW Move
Everyone's X-Ray in 720p
Everyone's Mid match animations
Everyone's Win Pose Raiden, Kano and Quan Chi's for the first time

Maybe.
Those X-rays were rather brief (cinematic trailer) and were meant to just hint towards X Rays returning, whereas the fatality was very complex. Also, in MK9's cinematic trailer, Scorpion used a fatality on poor Sub-Zero, which ended up being Kano's second (and very good) fatality. Either way, it would be a shame for that fatality not to make it in though.

True.
It just seems, to me, that the fatality was created for the CGI trailer.
Dunno.
Maybe I'm wrong.
And yeah, I agree, it doesn't necessarily have to be Scorpion's, per se.
Scorpion's original 2nd Fatality in MK9 ended up being Quan Chi's.

Just watched the whole thing!

D'Vorah is no doubt most amazing and most iconic character for now! Or new character lets say.
I am seriously so excited and can't wait to play this.

maybe Kotal has only 5 slots because his second fatality isn't included yet. Or some characters have classic fatalities...

I'm wondering about the names... Scorpion's is something with "ahead" i guess (step ahead?)... Kotal's something with "blood" (looks like Bubbleblood or sth)...

Why is the quality so low on the Xbox version? Is this a camera thing?

I guess Kano enjoys a good clean up of the beard after he fights, eh?

I can't stop giggling at that.

Thanks for the link but it's really annoying watching these players just jump around like rabbits because they are like the typical player who can't start a combo without a JIP. Why do these noobs keep looking at the special moves list? Nearly every special in MK has the same button inputs. >_>

Last edited:
I think that might just be the stage fatality for the snow forest but of course it would be different. But that stage does seem to have swords in the background so idk maybe it'll be used to slice the head off, then kicked toward a tree, and of course the sword thrown. Just a thought but I really hope that fatality is in the game somehow.

Or maybe each character has a custom Fatality for some stages since there are many Fatality slots - i.e. Scorpion and the snow forest.

Edit: Or maybe its just Scorpion who has the custom stage fatality considering he has 6 fatalities