idea for ermacs second costume

jenova

ermac_2011_by_d1u9c7k9-d37j064.jpg
[/IMG]

this is fan made by TRMK Moderator K1LLKANO but what do you guys think for something like this for his 2nd costume?

Last edited:
I don't think I like him not havinf a shirt, but other than that it's decent. Ermac is made up of a ton of souls, so not having a shirt just looks off. I do hope his alternate is better than the MK:D one though. He is a hard one to think of another great attire for, but hopefully they come through with something nice.

I don't think I like him not havinf a shirt, but other than that it's decent. Ermac is made up of a ton of souls, so not having a shirt just looks off. I do hope his alternate is better than the MK:D one though. He is a hard one to think of another great attire for, but hopefully they come through with something nice.

i was thinking maybe something like this with rips in his skin so you could see the souls underneth/inside of him

I can't think of anything besides his MKD alternate outfit. Ermac is indeed a hard one to think of an attire for.

For now, I don't think he needs a second one. His main outfit is simply "outstanding".
But for the sake of this particular title, I'd suggest a good old pallete swap, which I believe it's already included in both KE and TE versions.

Edit: Piranha Soldier's Soul Ripper fatality is still giving me some food for thought, though. Mainly with the idea of Ermac's souls coming out of his body...

Last edited:
I would like to see K1LL's design of Ermac, but with a larger version of the gem on his head, on his chest. Within the green part of the gem you should be able to see the souls of the warriors Ermac is made of.