PC version of Mortal Kombat 9...

So anyone want to kontinue sending boon tweets about a pc version. We need a pc version of this epic game. MORTALLLLL KOMBATTTT!!!!

Even though none of the PC's in my house could handle MK9 I will support this. I am a fan of every format getting every game :)

I am a fan of every format getting every game :)

Same here ;) I will never say something like "No, I don't want it to be released on PS3 or XBox360". I think that everyone should play the games they want. I just don't get some people that are against MK9 on PC.

Same here ;) I will never say something like "No, I don't want it to be released on PS3 or XBox360". I think that everyone should play the games they want. I just don't get some people that are against MK9 on PC.

Agreed. Don't know why some console kiddies do not want the game on PC. Jealous console fanboys.

Anyway, really i wonder that why MKAK PC was delayed 1 month? Not 1-2-3 weeks, 1 month is so long, maybe something behing it ? :)

Anyway, really i wonder that why MKAK PC was delayed 1 month? Not 1-2-3 weeks, 1 month is so long, maybe something behing it ? :)

I really hope that's the reason.

----------------------------------------------------------

RT @BarakasObama What's the deal with MK9 PC? Still not decided? Noobde: Sorry, but there are no current plans.

Arrrrghhhhhh!! Whoever doesn't want to port it on PC, really hates PC users!

RT @decepticondylan Why the hell would anyone want to play MK on a PC? Isn't the whole idea to play with a joystick? Noobde: I guess sum do.

When will people finally get that there are joysticks on PC as well?! And if we want MK9 on PC, it means most of us may not have a console!

Last edited:
The PC probably has the largest selection of peripherals out of any system out there actually. Whoever things one is limited to the keyboard when on a computer needs to get with the times!

At one time it was difficult to impossible to hook up more than one game controller and when playing two players one had to always use the keyboard. But even that limitation is gone nowadays.

The other excuse people put forward is having to play on a small computer screen but these days even computer screens are getting larger and larger and you can even easily hook up modern video cards to HDTVs... so that excuse is pretty invalid as well.

The last excuse is size of the market... but if you don't sell very many AAA fighting games for the PC how can there be a market? Talk about catch 22. Besides, the Street Fighter games have been doing well and quite a few people play fighting games via emulation such as myself.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm starting to give up.

but if you don't sell very many AAA fighting games for the PC how can there be a market?

Exactly! I didn't even know there were post-mk4 games because these were only for consoles. And I guess many people from Europe didn't know it as well.

Last edited:
I would like to see it happen but I'm not holding my breath. It's probably not worth getting too wound up over although you never know what might happen in the future. Like I said earlier sometimes a game is going to be ported to certain systems later on and they may know stuff but can't say so because of contracts and the publisher not wanting them to say anything until they officially announce something. So until then they just say vague things and "no current plans" and things like that.

Views: 100,247

:)

-----------------------------------------------------
Anyone happy? lol

We need to keep this thread high enough for developers.

Last edited: