Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I have a feeling Mileena is going to be DLC, but I'm totally okay with that as long as we get Jade and Sindel on the main roster. I'm hoping they give Sindel a crazy good redesign because her "Bride of Frankenstein" hair is a bit outdated imo.

I don't think Shao Kahn counts as part of that roster, he'll probably have a square added as will Kronica and that'll make the whole set up even before the DLC characters start coming in.

boring Spawn

Just curious...is it entirely being a guest character you find boring about Spawn? Because I understand from that aspect. But if it's something else, c'mon...Spawn has more flavor than half of MKX's roster, and fits MK better than most of the new characters. If it's being a guest that bores you, though, I get that...I would prefer an exclusively MK roster as well.

What we need is KINTARO :shock:

Kintaro. And this guy:

240px-Motaro_MKT.png

And Reptile.

Scorpions toasty brutality makes an appearance at the end of this video and looks great. I still can't believe how much better this game looks than MKX which already looked great other than the faces.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=IoNT1VReA9I

Actually, that's pretty crappy...He burns the entire flesh off, and yet the skeleton is crystal clean. Should be charcoal almost...

Yeah, more and more I feel like Reptile is as needed as Scorpion or Sub Zero. He's been around just as long. I was in elementary school when MK1 came out, by middle school Reptile was the favorite of every kid I knew (save for those couple of Scorpion hold outs). He's earned his roster spot, as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah it'd be pretty much a kick in the balls. He was alive in MKX, had an interesting angle in Kotal's ending, and is actually a very original MK character. Even as a jobber he should still be in.

Actually, that's pretty crappy...He burns the entire flesh off, and yet the skeleton is crystal clean. Should be charcoal almost...

Seems much better than the pale white / bleached bones in MKX for Brutalities and Faction Kills, imo.
At least here you can see Baraka's teeth and burn marks on the skull (or blood marks) and the bones actually look bone color rather than bleached.

( the heavily rumoured return of ) Chameleon!

People jumped to conclusions about C/Khameleon being in MK11 when Ed Boon trolled the picture of a lizard sitting on a rock, but it happened to just be Baraka's intro where he stabs the lizard in Shang Tsung's Destroyed Island.

People jumped to conclusions about C/Khameleon being in MK11 when Ed Boon trolled the picture of a lizard sitting on a rock, but it happened to just be Baraka's intro where he stabs the lizard in Shang Tsung's Destroyed Island.

That doesn't prove he/she not in the game though. At the very least a real cameo and not just baraka stabbing a random lizard.

Yes, but it also doesn't hint that either of them are in.
They could be in MK11 (just like any other character), but there's nothing else really hinting that they are in.

As much as I would love Chameleon, yeah, that lizard was nothing but a prop for Baraka's intro.

Although if you think about it, Triborg was modeled after MKX's gameplay with the three variations. Chameleon could also be made the same. Swapping out the ninjas' different abilities into him would be pretty sick

IF reptile is in I hope they get rid of his slime slide and make it something else, that's just too much like Sub-Zero's move and it comes off as kind of lazy to me.

I'd be pissed if instead of Reptile we get the shitty Chameleon. Almost like an insult to injury :lol: