[SPOILER] DLC Characters Ladder Endings & Dialogue Intros

"YOU!"

Rolls_Eyes.gif

Tanya always have to betray somebody.

Scorpion overcame his revenge, now, why the hell doesn't she stop betraying people?

IMO Rain is much more powerful than her, he is a demi-god for real, not a smart move.

Now what is she plotting? Queen of the prision?

When I saw on story, I thought her plans were to give Rain power and then betray him, because that's all she does.

Tanya always have to betray somebody.

Scorpion overcame his revenge, now, why the hell doesn't she stop betraying people?

IMO Rain is much more powerful than her, he is a demi-god for real, not a smart move.

Now what is she plotting? Queen of the prision?

When I saw on story, I thought her plans were to give Rain power and then betray him, because that's all she does.

As she says in her MKD bio, she is a survivor. She knew she and Rain would be hunted down and killed, so rather than waiting for it, she sold out Rain so she could keep her life. That's survival.

As she says in her MKD bio, she is a survivor. She knew she and Rain would be hunted down and killed, so rather than waiting for it, she sold out Rain so she could keep her life. That's survival.

Hahaha I knew it would be you! :p

Her betrayals are much more non sense than what survived of Scorpion's vendetta on MK4.

Look at that bio. She is imprisioned. She betrayed Rain, a demi-god, who could stick with her for a longer time, to be in a prision waiting for another plot of betrayal.

Makes no sense this kind of survival. That's why she doesn't get more attention than usual.

I had hopes she would stick with Rain a little longer, so they could be a little stronger.

Hahaha I knew it would be you! :p

Her betrayals are much more non sense than what survived of Scorpion's vendetta on MK4.

Look at that bio. She is imprisioned. She betrayed Rain, a demi-god, who could stick with her for a longer time, to be in a prision waiting for another plot of betrayal.

Makes no sense this kind of survival. That's why she doesn't get more attention than usual.

I had hopes she would stick with Rain a little longer, so they could be a little stronger.

I'm not saying she isn't a betrayer at heart. She only looks out for herself and only allies with others if it benefits her. As soon that gets compromised, it is time to change plans. Staying alongside Rain would mean she would most likely die, so instead she chose life, even if that meant she would be encaptured.

As shown plenty of times in MK, people in imprisonment can be freed one way or the other. Being an Edenian with a long lifespan, I'm sure Tanya is a patient person and can wait for the right opportune moment to gain freedom once more.

I'm not saying she isn't a betrayer at heart. She only looks out for herself and only allies with others if it benefits her. As soon that gets compromised, it is time to change plans. Staying alongside Rain would mean she would most likely die, so instead she chose life, even if that meant she would be encaptured.

As shown plenty of times in MK, people in imprisonment can be freed one way or the other. Being an Edenian with a long lifespan, I'm sure Tanya is a patient person and can wait for the right opportune moment to gain freedom once more.

Let's make a bet that she will betray the next one :laugh:

I only read Tanya's, but if these are legit I think they're great. She sounds haughty and dangerous, as she should be. The ending works for me -- underlines her core personality -- though I wouldn't be surprised if it were non-canon and she and Rain were still on the run together next game. If it is canon, though, I like the idea of her lurking in Kotal's prison with schemes aplenty. Maybe she'll be his Hannibal Lecter type prisoner/advisor.

I only read Tanya's, but if these are legit I think they're great. She sounds haughty and dangerous, as she should be. The ending works for me -- underlines her core personality -- though I wouldn't be surprised if it were non-canon and she and Rain were still on the run together next game. If it is canon, though, I like the idea of her lurking in Kotal's prison with schemes aplenty. Maybe she'll be his Hannibal Lecter type prisoner/advisor.

As almost all Arcade endings, it is most likely not canon.

As almost all Arcade endings, it is most likely not canon.

I actually think a good number of them will be this time. They're not like the previous games where they were obviously contradictory to the main story. Like, obviously Shinnok and D'Vorah and Erron Black's aren't, for example, but I could see Kano, Ermac, Jacqui, Kitana, Takeda/Kenshi, Kung Lao/Kung Jin, and others being legit.

How did these get leaked the charecters aren't even out is there Jason gameplay or a pc mod like the rest I would assume if they got Tanya playable they can do the same with jason

How did these get leaked the charecters aren't even out is there Jason gameplay or a pc mod like the rest I would assume if they got Tanya playable they can do the same with jason

They didn't get Tanya playable in any finished way. These DLC characters are not on the disc.

If this is real, it's presumably a leak from within NRS's testing team.

From the sound of it, Predator enters the match with his mask off. Maybe he puts it on during his intro "comeback"

They didn't get Tanya playable in any finished way. These DLC characters are not on the disc.

If this is real, it's presumably a leak from within NRS's testing team.

It's not a leak from any testers. While the characters themselves are not on disc, stuff about them like their endings and dialogue can be found buried in there.

Why does tanya keep being imprisonded by Outworld's Kahns?
She was in chains in MK9 and now she ends up in chains again in Outworld.
New TL Tanya is so weak compared to original timeline Tanya.