Mortal Kombat X's Release date for PS4

Kanashimi

Hey everyone! Im a Twitch streamer and just got news (99% sure) that I might have MKX PS4 here @ April 11th (physical copy) I tend to get games early because I advertise some game companies when they send me games I ordered earlier then the official release date.
I live in holland btw.
It was the same with "The Order 1886" and the soon to be released "BloodBorne" I had to contact sony etc etc also Twitch, because decided to become a partner soon.

THOUGH now I've got a serious question, because this is not a Sony exclusive I'll still have to contact sony, would you guys advise to inform WB if I wanted to stream the Arcade mode, streaming story mode wouldn't be the best idea, IF at all NRS might block it out and give it the bluescreen.

I just wondered, streaming The Order was kind of risky too, even though Sony gave me permission (I had to confirm a few things that they would record, if I wasnt a journalist etc etc)

What you guys think?????

I kind of jumped when I got the phone call this morning lol

If they handle it like they did MK9 you will be wasting your time. It never hurts to ask though.

If you dont get a permission to stream it pre-launch date, then wait until the 14th or else you will most likely get banned from online play. But awesome that you get it earlier! You sonovabish! XD

If you dont get a permission to stream it pre-launch date, then wait until the 14th or else you will most likely get banned from online play. But awesome that you get it earlier! You sonovabish! XD

Yeah true, I dont want to get banned, but because im a partner soon it might just be a warning first, we'll see lol
I'll probably dig through store mode like right away.

Could you make a spoiler thread or something of the like? A lot of debates and arguments could really do with some closure.

Could you make a spoiler thread or something of the like? A lot of debates and arguments could really do with some closure.

Yes I can, someone should tell me how to put the spoiler button in, I'll make sure not to spoil for people that don't want to know.

Yes I can, someone should tell me how to put the spoiler button in, I'll make sure not to spoil for people that don't want to know.

Basically hit this button once, type what you want to type between the bracketed Spoiler tags and you're good.
Screenshot_2015-03-15-11-38-29.jpg

Twitch's policy is not to stream games before their street release date. If you do, then there will be penalties (removal fo VODs, banned from streaming for x amounts of days, etc.) I'd look into all your avenues before doing anything of the sort. If you want to make an early play through thread, go ahead, but make sure you have spoiler tags in the title first.

Twitch's policy is not to stream games before their street release date. If you do, then there will be penalties (removal fo VODs, banned from streaming for x amounts of days, etc.) I'd look into all your avenues before doing anything of the sort. If you want to make an early play through thread, go ahead, but make sure you have spoiler tags in the title first.

I will, it might be nice because I know the last few days before release are the hardest waiting getting hands on etc, so ima make sure i'll record/screenshot with spoiler tags