A rare fanfiction in my crazy brain!!!

What's your opinion about mixing two universes: Tiny Toons Adventures and MK?. An example: Tiny Toons Characters appear in the MK Universe. Suddenly Babs Bunny meets Goro in a lobby and she laughts at him due to his four arms. Goro, enraged wants to fight with Babs in order to turn her in little pieces!. If that fight arrives. Who would win?. Babs or Goro?. Tiny Toons characters don't lose their cartoon nature being in another different Universe. How would the fight be?. Goro is a powerful four armed monster and Babs is a weak cartoony rabbit. Forgive me for my bad English. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Anything can work, but WHY are Tiny Toons characters suddenly showing up in the realm of Mortal Kombat? Are they showing up in earthrealm in a desperate search for help to fight back against an Outworld invasion? Have they taken over the realm conquering duties of Outworld now that Shao Kahn has fallen? There has to be a reason for this other then "I think this would be funny so I made it happen." A crossover still needs to make sense no matter how ludicrous the mash-up.

The more challenging aspect would be forcing your story to stay true to both Tiny Toons and Mortal Kombat. You have to write in such a way that fans of both franchises could get into it, and write it so that events seem plausible in both universes. This, more then anything else is what makes complete crossovers so much more challenging then character crossovers. Your taking two universes with completely different ideals, throwing them into a sandbox, and forcing them to get along as well as they possibly can. It's an incredibly difficult process, as one with experience doing so can attest. I myself find myself taking frequent breaks from writing just so I can figure out how to make the events I'm planning work.

If you can do this, I salute you, and I'll probably read your story as well. But if you just want to write it so Goro can beat up Babs Bunny in a hotel lobby then it's probably not worth doing. If you do decide to write it, let me know. I'll check it out and tell you how you're doing :D

Fanfiction is complicated!. I could imagine that Tiny Toons characters are showing up in earthrealm in a desperate search for help to fight back against an Outworld invasion. I think that the difficult thing is: Imagine why specially the Tiny Toons want to save the earthrealm or how they know about the existence of MK Universe. I could imagine that Bass haven't the necessary powers to beat up Goro. The later is a four armed giant with destructive powers and techniques. Babs is only a weak rabbit. Am I wrong?

Fanfiction is complicated!. I could imagine that Tiny Toons characters are showing up in earthrealm in a desperate search for help to fight back against an Outworld invasion. I think that the difficult thing is: Imagine why specially the Tiny Toons want to save the earthrealm or how they know about the existence of MK Universe. I could imagine that Bass haven't the necessary powers to beat up Goro. The later is a four armed giant with destructive powers and techniques. Babs is only a weak rabbit. Am I wrong?

Actually, I suggested that our world is invading their world, and they go to earth realm for help.

Also, you can give the rabbit cartoon physics. Never underestimate the power of cartoon physics against a realistic opponent.

Good idea!. We want to take over the Tiny Toons Universe, but they go to earthrealm in order to search for help. Now: How Tiny Toons learn about the earthrealm?. Cartoon physic could work to beat up Goro, but what about if Goro prepares to fall several times on Babs or any Tiny Toon?. I imagine they can get crushed by this giant! hahaha. Why do we like to imagine rare things?

Good idea!. We want to take over the Tiny Toons Universe, but they go to earthrealm in order to search for help. Now: How Tiny Toons learn about the earthrealm?. Cartoon physic could work to beat up Goro, but what about if Goro prepares to fall several times on Babs or any Tiny Toon?. I imagine they can get crushed by this giant! hahaha. Why do we like to imagine rare things?

Are there any particularly outrageous characters? Have them smash the third wall to pieces. Also, I wouldn't necessarily have Goro lose, but I wouldn't make the fight one-sided either. In fact, I probably wouldn't make them fight at all. I mean, sure you can throw Goro and a cartoon rabbit into a room, and see who wins... But that's boring! Wouldn't it be more entertaining if instead of fighting, Babs bounced all around the room, utilizing cartoon physics to avoid and recover from Goro's attacks? Meanwhile, Goro is getting more and more frustrated until he eventually blows the supports for the building away, causing the entire thing to collapse in on itself and bury him in rubble? That's interesting, amusing, and above all it makes sense. I can see a cartoon character bouncing around a room, and I cann see Goro getting so angry he accidentally brings a building down on top of himself. I can't see a rabbit and a shokan prince duking it out to the death in a hotel lobby.

Remember that cartoons can also trick the opponent, change the scenary. A comedic example: Goro chases Babs around the fight's scenari (Goro's Lair). Babs quickly paints a tunnel in one of the walls and she enters in the tunnel. When Goro tries to enter in the tunnel he smashes his body against the painted wall causing him to scream in pain!. Another adventage to the toons: MK characters didn't watch cartoons on tv and they don't know about cartoons and they physics and tricks!. MK characters could be surprised confronting the new "opponents". LOL!

Hey!
I found an example where two Universes are mixing: An Animaniacs episode where 2 universes are mixing: Animaniacs characters appeared (accidentally) in ADES Universe where Satan seachs for something to torture. Warner Brothers wanted to go to an amusement park, but they went to the wrong way!. What's your opinion?. It's an example to make a history mixing 2 Universes. I have to imagine too much to write the fanfiction (MK & Tiny Toons).
Watch the Animaniacs episode, they're in ADES Universe and tell me about your opinion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8dV8992yc