4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

You uppity little people can never be satisfied by ANYTHING can you? I feel this is perfectly acceptable and couldn't be more excited to play as freddy! Who gives a shit about shit characters like Tanya or Tremor? Freddy is a perfect DLC. Seriously.

Who Does? ME! I would like to have MK characters for my MK game. There are tons of characters not in this game and new characters to make. I do not understand why its so acceptable cuz MK and Freddy are SIMILAR. That to me is like saying hey for Madden 2012 lets have DLC characters who famous BASEBALL PLAYERS. That works for this FOOTBALL game. they both play sports. ITS SIMILAR. LOL

I just don't get it, this series has such a wide variety of its OWN characters.

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

I'm happy with it and I've been an MK fan since MK1 hit the arcades. Purists will be happier when they get their MK2 Mileena & Cyber Smoke skins with the Freddy package. Trust me on that one. ;-)

Re: Freddy Krugar thoughts?

now that they released..
freddy...
im guessing there gonna release jason... ... 5th dlc..
if they dont slit.

Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

Who Does? ME! I would like to have MK characters for my MK game. There are tons of characters not in this game and new characters to make. I do not understand why its so acceptable cuz MK and Freddy are SIMILAR. That to me is like saying hey for Madden 2012 lets have DLC characters who famous BASEBALL PLAYERS. That works for this FOOTBALL game. they both play sports. ITS SIMILAR. LOL

I just don't get it, this series has such a wide variety of its OWN characters.

That's a damn stupid comparison, bro.

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

The way I see it, MK fans have been pleased. Kenshi was a very loved character and he became DLC, rain has a HUGE fanbase, he became DLC too. The roster of the original mk trilogy has been almost completed (only cyber smoke and motaro are missing). Now they release a guest character and some people are acting like the world has come to an end.

C'mon guys, MK is already an awesome game, are you really boycotting a character that might be very fun to play and really awesome just because it's not the one you wished for?

BTW I'm sure they are still going to release TRUE mortal kombat characters after this and they stated since the beginning there might be some guest characters available as DLC. So chill out people...

Re: Word From A MK Fan.

a bit off topic, but Aldo, can u stop rubbing liu kang in everyone's face? we get it. he's your main. he's my main too. but in every thread i've seen u in, u always have to say something about him. it doesn't mean ur the best liu kang player.

not trying to sound like an ass, but just saying. calm down with the liu kang..

I never said I'm the best Liu Kang. And he isn't only my main, he's my hero as well. I love talking about Liu Kang but it just pisses me off how people use the same kombos over and over and over and over and over and over again. They don't take the time to learn something new with them. And what I did was rubbing in their faces. Never have I said I'M GONNA BEAT THOSE LIU KANG SPAMMERS UP!!!!!!!!11!! I just complain how they never take the time to learn something new.

Capcom would love to be on your payroll....

I don't like Capcom.

Re: Word From A MK Fan.

Well this is disappointing, but after seeing Kratos not very surprising. The divide between purists and those ok with crossover's is wide and people ain't gonna change their minds over a forum.

I never doubted those that said the 4th dlc could be another guest and I always looked at my season pass as a 'possible' deal. Nothing to lose on their parts. If you have the PS version then you already have settled on a crossover. If you have the Xbox version and don't want crossover's but wanted the other 3, well anyway you went about it, they got your $15.

At least it is DLC. If ya want it good for you. If I don't good for me that it ain't on the disc.