Challenge mode

You know what I think the reward might be for beating it? The MK HD Kollection. There's been no news about when it's coming out and NRS has been quiet about the whole thing, and yet there's been enough leaks about it (Like that one dude who had it on his resume) to prove that it exists. If it is the thing you unlock after beating it, that would be an EXCELLENT incentive to go and beat the mode.

I personally would like to see Tremor unlocked as a playable character, once the "End Game" level is defeated.
I don't think bosses should be unlockable.

That's just me though.
I'll probably get flamed for that.

is it just me but i too have noticed what looks like cyborg smoke in the video. has n e 1 else seen this???

There's been about 36 threads on 'cyborg smoke.' We've come to the conclusion that it is a grayed out cyrax.

Companies purposely make things seem devious in their videos just to get people talking about their game. This greyed-out Cyrax ordeal is no different.

Check this out, I paused the video while the slots were rolling and I found something very interesting.

possiblefriendship.jpg

If you look at the 5th slot, you'll see a heart with a present by it. It might be a confirmation of the return of Frendships...

Check this out, I paused the video while the slots were rolling and I found something very interesting.

possiblefriendship.jpg

If you look at the 5th slot, you'll see a heart with a present by it. It might be a confirmation of the return of Frendships...

Or, it could just be extra health.