Mortal Kombat Gold Arcade Project...need your help!

KornKombat

Ive started working on my Mortal Kombat Gold Project. A friend and I are trying to make a good looking Mortal Kombat Gold Marquee and we cant find a HI RES Mortal Kombat 4 Marquee Style Font. Does anyone have maybe a HI RES Mortal Kombat 4 Marquee Image where we could rip the Mortal Kombat font from it? Thanks in Advance

Ive started working on my Mortal Kombat Gold Project. A friend and I are trying to make a good looking Mortal Kombat Gold Marquee and we cant find a HI RES Mortal Kombat 4 Marquee Style Font. Does anyone have maybe a HI RES Mortal Kombat 4 Marquee Image where we could rip the Mortal Kombat font from it? Thanks in Advance

This is the most hi res I can find:
mkgold_logo_medium.jpg

Also, and IMO, you should use the gold used on the cover as the whole length of the marquee:
mkgold_gamebox.jpg

Also, do you want the font?
http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/site/#fonts

Thanks Guys, I will see if I can use any of those. Anyone have any Mortal Kombat 4 images that are high res, where I could use the flamed MORTAL KOMBAT text. Like a high res scanned MK4 marquee would be perfect.

I actually have my own custom made MK logo font, made it probably 10 years ago. It'll give you all the letters for the logo and all the other letters too. I even did the Dragon in vector art (used in the logo at the top here). Will this be helpful?

I actually have my own custom made MK logo font, made it probably 10 years ago. It'll give you all the letters for the logo and all the other letters too. I even did the Dragon in vector art (used in the logo at the top here). Will this be helpful?

Oh yea, That would be helpful for sure. As Im not sure what Im going to do for sure on the sideart or the control panel. I believe I will be using the Dragon logo on the side at the top. And on the control panel Im sure I will use words like Start, Block, Run stuff like that by the buttons.

At the moment we are trying to get a hi res of the MK4 marquee. I have the marquee just not a scanner...lol.

I believe I will need a hi res scan of the control panel too, to work from.

oh boy what have i gotten myself into....lol

I can scan my MK4 marquee next week for you. I think I may have a MK4 control panel too. I can't remember if I have that or not, may be in my head. I'll check the box I think the CP is in, and scan the MK4 marquee for you tomorrow or Tuesday. Remind me.

I can scan my MK4 marquee next week for you. I think I may have a MK4 control panel too. I can't remember if I have that or not, may be in my head. I'll check the box I think the CP is in, and scan the MK4 marquee for you tomorrow or Tuesday. Remind me.

WOW....your awesome man. I will credit your name for the help when I show it on youtube and sites. Thank you so much for doing this. If you have any ideas too, I would be glad to listen.

Coming along great, If anyone has a MK4 Control Panel Overlay they could scan, that would be killer. Im needing something to go off of to make a custom MK Gold Overlay.

i played the gold version on dreamcast i like it a lot, its a coincedence that most of the good mk's were on sega consoles

I found someone who scanned there MK4 CPO. Only problem is the file is 24MB and they dont know how to get it to me. Does anyone know a good FREE place that will host it?

I know its been forever but I haven't had alot of free time to work on it. Here is a video I just uploaded on youtube, The game is fully playable for both players and I have the Marquee in place. I just need to finish the CPO, and then start on the side art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-aeRuCWITQ

Tell me what you guys think.