Krypt Code not that Hard?

Prophet

I haven't found the krypt code, but by creating a system I found out that there are only 924 possible combinations. I'm going to go through them all. ;)

It's most probably all matrix code. He could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.
cool.gif

Haha, no no no. I just translated all of the buttons into numbers. 1 - 12, then I took it into a simple combination generator with 6 sets each.

Then went into word, copy and pasted the results, and proceeded to replace 1 with L1, 2 with L2, etc. etc. ^^

Edit: Okay, I need someones help. Whoever has a TI-83 Calculator on them right now, IM or E-mail me

Last edited:
Dude sry but no. It's a 6 digit code. If you count upwards using the numbers 1-9 that's 999,999. Factor in that there are 12 possible "digits" you have well over a million I'm afraid.

Don't worry, man. He's totally dedicated. So a million is nothing for him. It should only take him until MK8 comes out. And then some.

Yeah, I accidentally used a lottery generator. I noticed at about the twelth page and I was like "oh... they all end with d-pad" XD. I'm downloading a real one right now. It's not the quanity, if it's all in front of me i'll do it all haha.

Plus, it only took me about 20 minutes and I already went through about 450 combinations.

Yea I know, you can type that shit in fast if you need to. You just need a system of order and fast fingers. I can churn out a good few hundred combinations in that time as well. Given the coming week I think I'll get through a couple thousand. Let's set up a formal numbering system and have a few forum members divide the work?

i think you are just wasting your time, it seem that the ? box is just an alternate way to unlocking things in the krypt. But you never know.

I tried a whole bunch of combos and nothing. When you are in the krypt though you hear whispers. Sometimes it says things like X,Square, Triangle. Once I heard 4 buttons, but it was hard to make out, anyone think the whispers do tell you the codes, you just need a good ear?

not sure, maybe you are hearing things? LOL Nah i dunno man, i never paid attention to the sounds, except the man or woman screaming.

I don't think my hearing that is going bad lol. Next time you are in the krypt put the cursor on the ? and wait a while, and I mean a while. You will hear a man whisper things that sound like the buttons on the controller.

Kona, I actually hear what you mean. But have you tried waiting with the cursor over something else?

I definitely heard an X, something else, then an O. I keep hearing something like Arerow (RO(ne)..R1?), maybe an Up, I'm not sure.

If I can load a File explorer into my ps2, i'd definitely check it out and stuff. I might rent and -freeze- the xbox copy when I can, and rummage through the sounds. If the voices are suppose to hint at something, it wouldn't be in the music itself, but almost in another layer. We'll see, though.

I hear X a lot, square, O. I also here something like Up or light? I don't know, tonight I will try all combinations with L1, X, O, Square, Right, and Up.

I will also try putting the cursor on something else Prophet.

I already put the cursor on something else, and it doesn't affect the sound, it plays just normally.

I found something maybe kinda interesting.. when you go onto the Question Mark page and go to view source, all of the alt tags have ... in them, but not all three periods.. some are four and six and five..

Also, the border surronding each of the pictures are as followed.
R= Red
B= Blue

BBRRR
RBBRR
BBRBR
RRRRB
RRRBB

Hmm.. well.. the Xbox has both a red and a blue button

XXBBB
BXXBB
XXBXB
BBBBX
BBBXX

Damn, if only there was 6 on each, it'd make me look smart.

Last edited:
I already put the cursor on something else, and it doesn't affect the sound, it plays just normally.

I found something maybe kinda interesting.. when you go onto the Question Mark page and go to view source, all of the alt tags have ... in them, but not all three periods.. some are four and six and five..

Also, the border surronding each of the pictures are as followed.
R= Red
B= Blue

BBRRR
RBBRR
BBRBR
RRRRB
RRRBB

Hmm.. well.. the Xbox has both a red and a blue button

XXBBB
BXXBB
XXBXB
BBBBX
BBBXX

Damn, if only there was 6 on each, it'd make me look smart.

The borders are nothing. When you click on a picture, the border changes into red. It tells you if you have seen the picture before.