March 28th, 2013
9:24 AM CST -
Just got this press release from Warner Bros, they are releasing a demo for Injustice: Gods Among Us next week!

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that a free demo for the upcoming DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us will be available for Xbox 360Ž video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStationŽ3 computer entertainment system. Fans can find the demo beginning April 2 on the PlayStationŽNetwork (America), and April 3 on the PlayStationŽNetwork (Europe) and Xbox LIVEŽ Marketplace.


The Injustice: Gods Among Us demo features Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor – three playable characters pulled from the game’s robust DC Comics roster. Set in the Gotham City arena, fans can get a taste of the included characters’ unique super powers and individual move-sets as they destroy elements of the world and fight through the multi-tiered arena.


Also released was a gameplay trailer for Black Adam.


Reader Komments from the TRMK Forums:



March 28th, 2013 9:45 AM CST - Snow
I can't believe this is actually happening! What sucks is that I don't have a console anymore so I'm stuck with going over to my friend's house to play it.
March 28th, 2013 10:33 AM CST - ltmarcos
I am glad. What makes no sense to me is why the demo is going to be available on Xbox on the 3rd. Xbox updates their marketplace items on Tuesday. Don't think I have ever heard of them doing it any other day. Also some of the other sites I have come across state that it is out for PS3 and Xbox on the 2nd and Europe the 3rd.
March 28th, 2013 10:37 AM CST - Patrick McCarron
Originally Posted by : ltmarcos
I am glad. What makes no sense to me is why the demo is going to be available on Xbox on the 3rd. Xbox updates their marketplace items on Tuesday. Don't think I have ever heard of them doing it any other day. Also some of the other sites I have come across state that it is out for PS3 and Xbox on the 2nd and Europe the 3rd.
It's very odd indeed, it almost feels as like they transposed those two dates.
March 28th, 2013 10:56 AM CST - ltmarcos
Perhaps it will be cleared up once the Injustice Facebook page posts it. Can't imagine they won't usually around 11am CT. If it is same dates will ask and hope they answer
March 28th, 2013 10:57 AM CST - rikolaw
I am hyped!!!! It's confirmed, Pat has the best reveal thread!
March 28th, 2013 10:58 AM CST - DarkTRMK1994
Finally I been waiting to get my hands on this game, I can't wait
March 28th, 2013 4:13 PM CST - Vixen
Awesome video! Can't wait I hope it is tuesday
March 28th, 2013 9:33 PM CST - squirrelpion
pat, i effing love you man! i'm so pumped for this!
March 29th, 2013 2:24 PM CST - Tarkatan Trash
Screw the demo! Knowing NRS, there is a 99.99999999999% chance that this demo will NOT be spoiler-proofed! Anyone remember the spoiler-theft from MK9's demo two years ago? Yeah, that's why demos are a privilege, and should be treated as such!
March 29th, 2013 3:26 PM CST - Dedamn666
This is by far the worst news I have seen all week. This is unacceptable, I hope they patch the demo with more characters. :_wink::_wink:
March 29th, 2013 7:48 PM CST - Metal Overlord
Nice, I'll definitely get the demo considering I won't be getting the game in the near future most likely
March 29th, 2013 9:36 PM CST - Tarkatan Trash
Originally Posted by : Dedamn666
This is by far the worst news I have seen all week. This is unacceptable, I hope they patch the demo with more characters. :_wink::_wink:
How about NOT leaving sensitive information in the demo that makes it a target for spoiler-spammers, like what happened the LAST time we had a demo of an NRS-developed game?
March 29th, 2013 11:32 PM CST - Snow
Originally Posted by : Tarkatan Trash
How about NOT leaving sensitive information in the demo that makes it a target for spoiler-spammers, like what happened the LAST time we had a demo of an NRS-developed game?
They HAD to have learned their lesson from that. Heck, Hector even mentioned it in an interview very subtly about how some information slipped out near the end. I have complete faith that there won't be anything to find on the demo other than what's available to us.
March 30th, 2013 1:03 AM CST - Nasty_Freak
Originally Posted by : Metal Overlord
Nice, I'll definitely get the demo considering I won't be getting the game in the near future most likely
I might be doing the same or I'll get the game later on when the price has reduced and when I know I have more time to think about learning moves rather than studying something else while trying to master a game. I'll still get the demo though.
March 30th, 2013 10:56 AM CST - Tarkatan Trash
Originally Posted by : Snow
They HAD to have learned their lesson from that. Heck, Hector even mentioned it in an interview very subtly about how some information slipped out near the end. I have complete faith that there won't be anything to find on the demo other than what's available to us.
These are the same idiots who for YEARS have continued to use GameSpy like it's the Joe Montana of online gaming servers when it's really the Jamarcus Russell! If they didn't learn their lesson with THAT, then how am I supposed to trust that they learned their lesson about exposing their spoilers?
Leave Your Komment
Hot Forum Topics
Replies










Link to TRMK
Link to TRMK