It's no secret we'll be at E3, but why would we keep a secret like that anyway? How about that Injustice
, huh? Destructoid got an early look
in and out of the LA Convention Center
and found that Injustice
is very much on display at full force with banners all over the hallways.
Also tomorrow at 11:30am Pacific, Ed Boon stops by GameTrailers
to kick off their E3 All Access Live show coverage
with new footage from Injustice
. This should be viewable online at GameTrailers.com
which is said to be mobile friendly this year as well so you can watch from your cell phones or tablets.
We're guessing we will see the game make an appearance at one or all of of the big three pre-E3 Press Conferences. Then, later in the show we hope to catch up with NetherRealm Studios
to get a look and hopefully get our hands on Injustice
So I want to share with you the schedule I have and how you can watch with me, Live! All times listed are Pacific (local to the event).
- Microsoft's E3 Press Briefing: 9:30am (Pacific) - Watch on your Xbox 360 Dashboard, GameTrailers.com, or Spike TV (see local listings)
- Ubisoft's E3 Press Briefing: 3:00pm (Pacific) - Watch live on GameTrailers.com or Spike TV (see local listings)
- Sony's E3 Press Briefing: 6:00pm (Pacific) - Watch live on GameTrailers.com or Spike TV (see local listings)
The rest of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Nintendo All-Access Presentation: 9:00am (Pacific) - Watch live on GameTrailers.com or Spike TV (see local listings)
Who You Should Follow
- E3 Show floor opens up at 12:00pm on Tuesday.
- Catch up with NetherRealm Studios to see Injustice and get developer interviews
- Walking the show floor
- Seeing the other games of 2012 and 2013
- Interviewing other developers and publishers
So what if you're looking for non-TRMK related news? Want to know something more than just Console, Injustice or NetherRealm Studios info? Then go to SavingContent.com
where we'll the latest of what I see and do. Give the Twitter
a follow for updated news as well.
Do you have a question about Injustice
you want us to get answered in our developer interview(s)? Be sure to leave them in the comments here, and we'll try to get the best questions answered!