X-Men: Days of Future Past’ Followup Brings Apocalypse To Theaters in 2016

There were reports the other day that Hugh Jackman said he may not play Wolverine anymore.

I find this news to be absolutely balls deep in suck.

I did note that he said MAY, so, not entirely ruled out.

There were reports the other day that Hugh Jackman said he may not play Wolverine anymore.

I find this news to be absolutely balls deep in suck.

I did note that he said MAY, so, not entirely ruled out.

you do know theres a sequel to this years wolverine movie and jackman is back for it right?

yes, I know about that, but, his interview was after he had already signed on for that, so, it was basically about the next x-men movie, not the ones he had already done/signed on for (obviously wolverine 2 and days).

yes, I know about that, but, his interview was after he had already signed on for that, so, it was basically about the next x-men movie, not the ones he had already done/signed on for (obviously wolverine 2 and days).

i have a theory since fox confirmed a xforce movie that this apocalypse film will tie into that. fox wants to expand there universe like marvel so if that is the case it would be days of futures past ,apocalypse than x-force :)

the script is already done so im hoping we get cable domino ect and have that franchise focus on those particular charachters. i like the idea of growing new charachters so

Domino would be AWESOME.

Agreed, I really look forward to new characters. I always wondered why they had Jubilee in the X-Men movies, but, didn't do anything with her....also, Psylocke was awful, not sure why they even failed on her casting, it isn't hard.

Domino would be AWESOME.

Agreed, I really look forward to new characters. I always wondered why they had Jubilee in the X-Men movies, but, didn't do anything with her....also, Psylocke was awful, not sure why they even failed on her casting, it isn't hard.

i want stephen lang for cable

831fab66-f604-459b-91ed-0da213084265-hmv_stephen-lang.jpg

emilia clarke for domino

EMILIA-CLARKE-at-2013-Met-Gala-in-New-York-2.jpg

celina jade for psylock ( she plays shado on arrow)

Celina_Jade.jpg

Domino would be AWESOME.

WTF did they do to Psylocke? She did nothing but die as a villain by Dark Phoenix. She's suppose to be a hero!

Celina Jade, Natassia Malthe, or Maggie Q as Psylocke please!!!