Would you want Umk3 in MK9?

Yay or Nay?

• Yay!

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Nay!

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Your point makes total sense, but I am telling you now that a lot of fans, especially original fans, like me, will never ever stop playing the old games and will probably still put the old games first.

OK, but it's just a nostalgic factor, because MK9 is without any doubt a better and more funny game than every other MK.
In all honesty, would you still play the sloppy (in a good sense) MK1 over MK9???
Total respect for it, I first saw and played it in 1992 in an obscure arcade and fall in love with it in 2 seconds, but all I want now is MK9, and if I play the older games, it's even worse, because I see the difference and definitely need to take the next step.

Cool if older games are included as a bonus/easter egg and whatever, but would be just that for me, a bonus thing which will bring back so many good memories but I don't feel like I want to play them again as of now.

OK, but it's just a nostalgic factor, because MK9 is without any doubt a better and more funny game than every other MK.
In all honesty, would you still play the sloppy (in a good sense) MK1 over MK9???
Total respect for it, I first saw and played it in 1992 in an obscure arcade and fall in love with it in 2 seconds, but all I want now is MK9, and if I play the older games, it's even worse, because I see the difference and definitely need to take the next step.

Cool if older games are included as a bonus/easter egg and whatever, but would be just that for me, a bonus thing which will bring back so many good memories but I don't feel like I want to play them again as of now.

its kind of wrong to judge game and giving it "best of all" status before it even came out...YES! it LOOKS like its going to be best MK game to date, but not 100% we have to wait and see...you know bugs, glitches and other things that give away feeling of perfect game...plus if this not going to include Sheeva in it, than it most definitely won't be BEST ever for me...

I am interested in what they do with Sheeva. I know she will be in the game but they will have to do a lot of elaborating to make her interesting or stand out. I take that back...I guess four arms make you stand out a little.

I am interested in what they do with Sheeva. I know she will be in the game but they will have to do a lot of elaborating to make her interesting or stand out. I take that back...I guess four arms make you stand out a little.

...well she should be tall...period and thats first of all...second she definitely shouldn't be as buff and muscle as Goro, Kintaro and other male shokans...she should be kind of thin and elegant, but the same time look somewhat athletic...if you know what i mean...almost the same way she used to look like in UMK3 (body-wise), but maybe witth more appealing face...

I think her back story for this game is that she had a few kids, so she has put on a little weight. That shouldn't discourage anyone. She may be taking the kids to soccer practice but she still finds time for murder.

I think her back story for this game is that she had a few kids, so she has put on a little weight. That shouldn't discourage anyone. She may be taking the kids to soccer practice but she still finds time for murder.

what? are you kidding me is this a joke? haha! LOL

She is also in the process of adopting a young boy from Thailand...the ultimate accessory. Okay, I will stop.