who is exactly kintaro?

I dont think so, Hes a shokan! Porbobly no relation at all between goro and kintaro, They are both Shokan yes, But relatives is probobly a no.

I had read, somewhere, that before they made Kintaro a Shokan warrior, they were considering making him a playable character strongly resembling a tiger. They later decided on making him one of the two bosses of the game.

Crazy the Clown said:
I had read, somewhere, that before they made Kintaro a Shokan warrior, they were considering making him a playable character strongly resembling a tiger. They later decided on making him one of the two bosses of the game.

Cool, was his name going to be something cool like "Animal"

All i know about him was that Kintaro joined Shao Kahn solely to find goros' murderer (but we all know he was'nt killed....right?)

Masta-Dante said:
All i know about him was that Kintaro joined Shao Kahn solely to find goros' murderer (but we all know he was'nt killed....right?)

Sure he was. He was killed, he just didn't die.

stryker is dead, dont even joke about him being alive. the concept of stryker being alive is like me dying tomorrow. lol that character was such a fucking palsy it wasnt even funny

stryker wasnt officially killed, they just realised he was shit and left him out of the later series. like reiko, but i liked reiko