The Preakness

RIPLIUKANG

OK, I don't know if anyone watched this a few minutes ago, but I did (I had money on it) and I was very disappointed that Barbaro came up limping out of the gate. He lost, obviously, and there will be no shot at the Triple Crown this year. For those of you who saw it (or had money on it), give me your thoughts.

The 7th Number said:
yeah but normally if it wasnt a great horse they would shoot it rather then try to repair the injury.

yeh a suppose, makes a change that ppl are finally realising, that a horse is no different from humans, because if a human breaks its leg, it is not simply shot, whereas a horse is, which isnt right.

The Phenomenal One said:
The 7th Number said:
yeah but normally if it wasnt a great horse they would shoot it rather then try to repair the injury.

yeh a suppose, makes a change that ppl are finally realising, that a horse is no different from humans, because if a human breaks its leg, it is not simply shot, whereas a horse is, which isnt right.
aye it is!! dumb horses!

The Immortal King said:
The Phenomenal One said:
The 7th Number said:

aye it is!! dumb horses!

It isnt right...fair enough if they were never going to make a recovery, give them an assisted passage with a bullet, but if they could recover then it is wrong to shoot them

Totally off topic, why doo you have mario banging f*ck out of some doll as your avatar??? :?

Ok, we've thrown in our opinions and have gone off-topic. I think this thread served it's purpose; it can be locked.

who made you mod? he must be trying to hide something....and he wants it locked before it gets out....

you havent had sex either???