The ninjas are the most popular characters

Noone is ignorant, the knowledge about a video game doesnt determinate if you are an ignorant or a savant.

Yes I did, and I'm tired of seeing ponies in every god damn thread

Oh well. People post all kinds of other shit, why not ponies? I mean, I don't like them either... But we can't be prejudice against ponies now...

Human Reptile
(the one at the top left)
SKMBT_C22011050402510.jpg

The second I saw that costume in the booklet, my jaw dropped. THAT should have been his default image. Reptile back in the day looked Human. His more Reptile-like form should have been an alternate.

-_- Cuz Bi-Han comfirmed it during the Mythologies era that the Lin Kuei are not Ninjas, even though Quan Chi laughed about it. Forgot about that Demetrius?

If Bi-Han said he dressed up as a giant yellow bird on a kid's program, would that make it so?

Either way, I don't care if they're ninjas or not. They're still perceived as Ninjas. Even the creator of the series calls them ninjas. This really shouldn't be an issue. Yes, technically they aren't ninjas... But save that discussion for another thread, eh?

No, I didn't forget about that; I refuse to play a crap game, which is what all Post MKT Mk games were.....

So true... Though I'd say everything post MK4 was crap. I actually liked MK4 for the most part.

So true... Though I'd say everything post MK4 was crap. I actually liked MK4 for the most part.

Fair enough. I just HATE 3D fighters. Only reason I bought MK vs DCU was because my girlfriend at the time was a huge DCU nut and I remembered playing MK back in the day.

???

Raiden's visions started at the beginning of the "MK1" tournament.
MKM:SZ happened before the "MK1" tournament.

Didn't know that, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noone is ignorant, the knowledge about a video game doesnt determinate if you are an ignorant or a savant.

Not to sound like a smart ass or anything, but not having knowledge about something, ANYTHING (regaurdless of its subject matter). makes a person ignorant. It's not in any way an insult. It just meens they haven't learned the information yet.

Fair enough. I just HATE 3D fighters. Only reason I bought MK vs DCU was because my girlfriend at the time was a huge DCU nut and I remembered playing MK back in the day.

I can't stand 3D fighters as well - And I pray to Boon that he keeps on with the whole 2D thing. But for some reason I forgive MK4... Maybe it's because I like the characters and the story... I don't know.

As for MKvDCU, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean, the 3D combat wasn't as vulgar as MK4-MKA.

I can't stand 3D fighters as well - And I pray to Boon that he keeps on with the whole 2D thing. But for some reason I forgive MK4... Maybe it's because I like the characters and the story... I don't know.

As for MKvDCU, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean, the 3D combat wasn't as vulgar as MK4-MKA.

I don't see the series going back to 3D anytime soon...not without some backlash at least.