Sub-Zero in Village

Scorpion

Has anyone gotten anything more out of him?!? I forgot all about him until just now!! LOL He is looking for great warriors... well once Domashi gives you your powers, you are now a great warrior!! I thought maybe of losing to Bo Rai Cho before you leave the village and try to go back to talk to sub... not sure if this is worth anything really... just throwing out ideas :( Flame Away if you want...

Scorpion said:
Has anyone gotten anything more out of him?!? I forgot all about him until just now!! LOL He is looking for great warriors... well once Domashi gives you your powers, you are now a great warrior!! I thought maybe of losing to Bo Rai Cho before you leave the village and try to go back to talk to sub... not sure if this is worth anything really... just throwing out ideas :( Flame Away if you want...

He still does nothing. My cousin opened his game and we played it in the car while going on a long trip and he got the powers then we went back to where Sub-Zero was and his army of ninjas. Nothing happened. I'm guessing that's what you're talking about since I've only played the game a few times.

No this is Sub-Zero in the village in the beginning... he is in his classic uniform between two houses on a corner... maybe he is a Hooker Ninja?!? LMFAO You are referring to the Lin Keui Temple...

You also see him and Scorpion really briefly near the start of the village, but they both disappear really quickly. I chased Scorpion down but couldn't get him to stop.

if you stick around for a while, and not just go right off into the game and do the missions, you'll see several people running around. i've seen reiko, scorpion, raiden, and cyrax run around, but none of them ever stop. just decorative at that point.

Yeah I have seen the rest, but never noticed the ones in the Earthrealm Village before. I'm going through the game again now and noticing a lot more things this time around.