Stryker Online Help Thread

Sheva-Saibot

I have been main-ing Stryker online, and I have a couple tips for anybody who wants to get better with him online.

Projectile Spammers - His Roll Toss is your best friend. Unless they shoot a ground one, he ducks right underneath their projectile and punishes them for it. His Gun Shot is another really nice move against these guys, but if you time it wrong you could get hit by their projectile.

Teleporters - Unfortunately, these guys are the toughest thing for him to deal with. Try using his B1, 2, 2 combo to fend them off, if they block though you can leave yourself open to a combo. I haven't had too much experience with these guys yet, only against Mileena. For her, bloc her roll and tele-kick and follow with B1,2,2 or an uppercut.

That's all I have right now, will update when I uncover more handy tips.

Stryker for online is not a good choice, you can like the char but he is a low low tier, in a normal fight he can be good but when the lag and delay comes.... he will be asskicked, anyway is just my opinion, dont get angry stryker funs. Im sure that maybe some people can main him enough to defeat the best players and the worst spammers, but that's a hard ang long learning i think.

Stryker for online is not a good choice, you can like the char but he is a low low tier, in a normal fight he can be good but when the lag and delay comes.... he will be asskicked, anyway is just my opinion, dont get angry stryker funs. Im sure that maybe some people can main him enough to defeat the best players and the worst spammers, but that's a hard ang long learning i think.

I have to disagree to that statement. I find him to be pretty good online, even with lag. I've played about 15-20 matches and lost about 3 with him so far. After you get the hang of him online, he can rip some stuff up.

Stop talking about Tiers when there are no Tier Lists that mean a damn yet.

I have a crazy awesome Stryker combo where I can land 3 gun shots it one juggle. I thought that I had made it up, but after showing it to my friend he said it was in the guide. Try this in the corner for massive damage.

Away+1, 2, 2, Gun Shot, 1, Gun Shot, 1, 1, Gun Shot.