*SPOILER* Theory about alternate costumes

MAPS

Spoiler:
Looking at all of these spoilers about people going cyber, or turning human again, it made me wonder something: Will all of these new forms of kombatants be alternate costumes rather than separate characters in their own right?

I mean, it doesn't make any sense in today's fighting games to have two versions of the same character occupy two player slots, then there's the fact that all 28 kombatants have been leaked, so there doesn't seem to be any room in the character select screen for these new forms (Unless they do the thing that they did in MK3, UMK3, MK Trilogy and MK4 where you have to input a special code and one of the boxes change to reveal the new form).

Plus, the klassic kostumes they made for characters all have their classic fatalities programmed into the data, which makes me think that if they decide to make the new forms as alternate costumes, they'll have different move sets and different fatalities programmed into the data so they play differently rather than just being a cosmetic difference. What do you all think?

I hope theres no new characters, its the original thrillogy
I don't really think alternated costumes will act like separate characters with the exception of cyber sub and cyber reptile(?) or human versions of the cyborgs. For the most part I think the skins just change.
Fatalities on the other hand are different, and I think DLC is going to play a role in that. NRS will probably sell new fatalities occasionally

Spoiler:
Looking at all of these spoilers about people going cyber, or turning human again, it made me wonder something: Will all of these new forms of kombatants be alternate costumes rather than separate characters in their own right?

I mean, it doesn't make any sense in today's fighting games to have two versions of the same character occupy two player slots, then there's the fact that all 28 kombatants have been leaked, so there doesn't seem to be any room in the character select screen for these new forms (Unless they do the thing that they did in MK3, UMK3, MK Trilogy and MK4 where you have to input a special code and one of the boxes change to reveal the new form).

Plus, the klassic kostumes they made for characters all have their classic fatalities programmed into the data, which makes me think that if they decide to make the new forms as alternate costumes, they'll have different move sets and different fatalities programmed into the data so they play differently rather than just being a cosmetic difference. What do you all think?

Spoiler:
I went over the select screen part and Cyber Zero is his own character but the others are no mentioned.

Spoiler:

I think it's possible if these alternate versions have their own slots if they have different moves and properties that make their play styles different from their "normal" counterparts.

Well in the demo if you push square there's an option called hidden cursor. My theory is to use certain characters you have to do the hidden cursor style to select characters like you had to select noob saibot in one of the games (if my memory is correct)

Well in the demo if you push square there's an option called hidden cursor. My theory is to use certain characters you have to do the hidden cursor style to select characters like you had to select noob saibot in one of the games (if my memory is correct)

Mortal kombat 4 I think that one was in