Se7en

jmills

Without a doubt the best thriller/suspense movie I have ever seen. The movie forces you to investigate with the two main characthers, Summerset and Mills. The serial killer who goes by the name of John Doe uses the 7 deadly sins as his motive and kills his victims by the sins they have commited, which are gluttony, greed, sloth, envy, wrath, pride and lust. I dont want to say anything else about the plot or story, just in case any of you see this brilliant movie.

It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, especially the ending. They dont show the actual murders taking place, but they show the crime scenes, which are bad enough, because their so graphic and upsetting. The acting by Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman is superb. Its a film by David Fincher who also directed Fight Club, another brilliant movie. Se7en is definetly worth picking up, got the 2 disc dvd at Best Buy two weeks ago and finally got around to watching it last night.

That's it, that's the next movie in my DVD collection I'm going to watch... hard to make a decision sometimes with 200 movies... not complaining though. It's a great movie! And I'll probably watch Fight Club right afterwards.

I've been trying to find this movie everywhere and have yet to, it's like someone doesn't want me to see it. Still, hopefully by this Halloween I'll be able to get it. What extras does the DVD set come with, by the way?

On a side note, is anyone going to see "Saw"? I've heard it was supposed to be as good as Se7en.

I have the special edition of Se7en (Keep case like the book found on the killer's apartment), and Fight Club (keep case like the soap box).

Both are excellent movies.

Ethix said:
I've been trying to find this movie everywhere and have yet to, it's like someone doesn't want me to see it. Still, hopefully by this Halloween I'll be able to get it. What extras does the DVD set come with, by the way?

On a side note, is anyone going to see "Saw"? I've heard it was supposed to be as good as Se7en.

Yeah dude seeing Se7en is a must, Make sure to pick up the 2 disc New Line platinum series, but the second disc includes

- Deleted scenes and extended takes
- Alternate endings with animated storyboard exploration
- Exploration of the opening title sequence from multiple angles
- Animated galleries including "John Doe's" notebook
- The detectives photo's as well as "John Doe's" and looks into the mind of a killer
- Exploration of the 7 Deadily sins

So yeah theirs definetly alot of extras, but the movie alone is well worth the purchase.

Whenever someone talks about Se7en or Fight Club, (or my personal favorite 12 Monkeys), I can only think of one thing, Brad Pitt is the fucking man.

True that Mc ... True that. I havent seen 12 Monkey's would that be a movie that I really need to see ?

12 Monkeys is absolutely my number one movie of all time. God I love it. Just brilliant performances all around. Bruce Willis will never be better, Brad Pitt will never be better, and Madeline Stowe will never be better. Just fucking classic. Everyone should see it. And everyone should be on drugs when they are seeing it.

McShorty said:
12 Monkeys is absolutely my number one movie of all time. God I love it. Just brilliant performances all around. Bruce Willis will never be better, Brad Pitt will never be better, and Madeline Stowe will never be better. Just !@#$ classic. Everyone should see it. And everyone should be on drugs when they are seeing it.

Hell yes. Shrooms or cid, preferably. Mesc would be acceptable too.

I havent seen 12 monkey's yet, but honestly I dont know if Pitt can be any better then he was in Fight Club.

Se7en? I had a project for Graphics fin art I needed to se this movie for. I couldn't find it anywhere andI ended up not watching it in the end.

It was silly... Most of the class was 17 and the movie was 18 rated... ¬_¬'