Scorpion users, I have a couple questions for you.

Goro's Armpits

So I just started messing with Scorpion and I had some questions.

1. Is there a way to cancel his punch when you execute the teleport punch? The computer seems to do this to me when I block his punch.

2. Sometimes when I'm stringing together lengthy combos I'll try to use his spear but he'll pull the body towards him and they'll flop on the ground. Why is this? Can you only use the spear in a combo once?

3. What is the best move to use when trying to juggle? I've seen people do air kicks right after a teleport punch but has anybody experimented to see what yields the most damage?

The answer to question number 2 is yes. as for the others I'm not sure, his air grab does alot of damage but obviously that will end your combo.

1. I don't think you can as far as I know but if you enhance the move, it won't leave you open like it does normally. 2. Can use the spear twice during combos and the 2nd time the spear will pull you down. 3. The teleport to jump kick is the most effective way to get the most damage out of Scorpion usually ending the combo with Enhanced Teleport punch or X Ray move. You can also juggle with Scorpions Front Punch and front kick commands with teleport punch which is pretty effective and easy pull off but not as powerful. You can get 13 hit combo with this method as well which is like 35 to 37 percent. I use both methods of juggling to try to mix things up because both ways of juggling give you a different pace which can confuse your opponent. Mix'n things up is the best way to win.

if i were you i would get the basic 3 4 and 5 hit combos down first and not wreck my brain on the demo because alot of the stuff on there has been balanced out,far as the spear snatching them to the ground,i dont think it be used no more than twice i a combo,well at least i havent been able to

1. I don't think you can as far as I know but if you enhance the move, it won't leave you open like it does normally. 2. Can use the spear twice during combos and the 2nd time the spear will pull you down. 3. The teleport to jump kick is the most effective way to get the most damage out of Scorpion usually ending the combo with Enhanced Teleport punch or X Ray move. You can also juggle with Scorpions Front Punch and front kick commands with teleport punch which is pretty effective and easy pull off but not as powerful. You can get 13 hit combo with this method as well which is like 35 to 37 percent. I use both methods of juggling to try to mix things up because both ways of juggling give you a different pace which can confuse your opponent. Mix'n things up is the best way to win.

Ah cool, good point with #1. I didn't even think of the enhanced version of the teleport punch. That must be what the computer was using.

if i were you i would get the basic 3 4 and 5 hit combos down first and not wreck my brain on the demo because alot of the stuff on there has been balanced out,far as the spear snatching them to the ground,i dont think it be used no more than twice i a combo,well at least i havent been able to

I'm just trying to breathe some new life into the demo for myself. I'm getting bored with it and need new things to try. You're right though.