RoZ how do you like.

Rajihn

BANALITY
I'm not trying to be a copy cat but i took your picture into paint and changed the color and made (ERMAC).

here i made this in like 2 minutes, you can use this if you want...

ermac.jpg

This took me 293841smoke cigarettes >_>23192315069420146718 Hours and heres what I came up with:

woo.bmp

Theres not not a not not a not not a not a subliminal in the hours.. I love AIRMACK HE IS TEH 1337ness!!!

ps: I do know his name is Ermac, so no flaming haha.

Prophet said:
This took me 293841smoke cigarettes >_>23192315069420146718 Hours and heres what I came up with:

woo.bmp

Theres not not a not not a not not a not a subliminal in the hours.. I love AIRMACK HE IS TEH 1337ness!!!

LMFAO!
HELL YES!
BEST ERMAC EVAR

GuiltyByDesignDamnit said:
Prophet said:

woo.bmp

LMFAO!
HELL YES!
BEST ERMAC EVAR

That is pretty damn funny!

If anyone else wants the rest of the cast, I'll gladly make them, although it MAY be a long, dedicated night.

Okay people, I made a whole bunch of em, took me 2 minutes in total to do all of em, enjoy!! I'll walk you through them.

First one:

stiksex_subzero.gif

I have to start with my favorite. It says what it is. Hardcore StikSex! Patent pending

Second one:

raydinn.gif

Theres Raiden in all his leetness. Patent pending.

Third one:

jugleen_goro.gif

This is goro juggleen..wee... patent pending.

Fourth one:

gardeeneen_rain.gif

This is rain gardeeneen.... patent pending

Fifth one:

cooking_scorp.gif

Who can forget Scorpion? Here he is Cookeen. Patent Pending.

Sixth one:

airmack.gif

This is Airmack levitating a babay.. not sure why, moma seems peesed.. patent pending.

*Having trouble breathing anyway* Oh my fucking God, that shit is hilarious! "Mother seems pisses!" HAHHAHAHAHA!!! And all the "Patent pending"'s! GENIUS!!! That shit is the funniest fucking thing I've seen in so fuckin' long!

Disclaimer: I just smoked about eight or nine bowls of some good, good northern lights, as well as two bowls of 10x salvea divinorum. I am not liable to answer for anything I said in the preceding paragraph. All parties concerned should know that the offending images may not be the "funniest thing I've seen in so fuckin' long!" Aforementioned images may or may not be "GENIUS!!!", capitalized or otherwise.

raidenfighter said:
*Having trouble breathing anyway* Oh my !@#$ God, that shit is hilarious! "Mother seems pisses!" HAHHAHAHAHA!!! And all the "Patent pending"'s! GENIUS!!! That shit is the funniest !@#$ thing I've seen in so !@#$' long!

Disclaimer: I just smoked about eight or nine bowls of some good, good northern lights, as well as two bowls of 10x salvea divinorum. I am not liable to answer for anything I said in the preceding paragraph. All parties concerned should know that the offending images may not be the "funniest thing I've seen in so !@#$' long!" Aforementioned images may or may not be "GENIUS!!!", capitalized or otherwise.

Never knew someone could properly spell Aforementioned while being high on the crimson sky. Touche my friend, touche. And remember, money is better if you fall from the cliff.

Prophet said:
raidenfighter said:
*Having trouble breathing anyway* Oh my !@#$ God, that shit is hilarious! "Mother seems pisses!" HAHHAHAHAHA!!! And all the "Patent pending"'s! GENIUS!!! That shit is the funniest !@#$ thing I've seen in so !@#$' long!

Disclaimer: I just smoked about eight or nine bowls of some good, good northern lights, as well as two bowls of 10x salvea divinorum. I am not liable to answer for anything I said in the preceding paragraph. All parties concerned should know that the offending images may not be the "funniest thing I've seen in so !@#$' long!" Aforementioned images may or may not be "GENIUS!!!", capitalized or otherwise.

Never knew someone could properly spell Aforementioned while being high on the crimson sky. Touche my friend, touche. And remember, money is better if you fall from the cliff.

Ummmm . . . what?