Pre-order exclusive REPTILE unlock details

Im sure all will be at the Krypt. They wont make different game copies for different retro ninja skins, all copies are the same but in gamestop and other places tehy give you the unlocking code, rest of the people will have to dig in the krypt to find the retro costumes and fatalities.

Yes, Thes costumes are deof on the disc because they are used in Story Mode, Which means they are unlockable for free..

-All exclusive pre-orders states "unlock" this character.
-Boon stated all content on the discs already will be unlocked and not DLC
-Classic skins will be seen in various story mode and tower mode stages.
-Boon stated all alternate skins will be unlockable and not DLC
-Classic skin is an alternative skin to the default skin.

I'm not a mathlete so I don't know what all this adds up to be...??

This^^^^^I think all we are getting is the unlockable Pallet Swap costume early and their classic FATALITY I'm getting Scorpions Toasty!!!

Is anyone else curious if Reptile will have a ninja stance or his weird hunched stance with his retro costume. he'd need new animations...

If you read one of the spoiler threads about info from a Russian reviewer, he states that the characters changes outfits throughout story mode and tower including classic skins

All that was said in the Russian leaks was this:
"- Characters change their costumes depending on the plot."
which doesn't say anything. Which costumes? Does it include the retro costumes? Obviously we know characters change costumes in the story mode videos, but do they mean in gameplay too?

Im sure all will be at the Krypt. They wont make different game copies for different retro ninja skins, all copies are the same but in gamestop and other places tehy give you the unlocking code, rest of the people will have to dig in the krypt to find the retro costumes and fatalities.

What? There are only 2 versions of the game, the Xbox 360 and the PS3 version. It wouldn't make a difference if the retro costumes are on disc or downloadable. Why would they have to make different versions of the game if the code for the costumes, either for the disc or DLC, are on a separate paper or receipt given by the retailer?

StatisticalPizza said:
Yes, Thes costumes are deof on the disc because they are used in Story Mode, Which means they are unlockable for free..

Then since we will see Sektor and Cyrax in human form in story mode videos, then we can play as them as humans in gameplay also, since they are on the disc, right? You do know that a video of a character in a retro costume is totally different data than a character in a playable retro costume, right?

I definitely think they will be on disc because in the leaked files

Spoiler:

ermac=ERMAC
char_ermac=COSTUME 1
char_ermac_b=COSTUME 2
char_ermac_c=MK1

jade=JADE
char_jade=COSTUME 1
char_jade_b=COSTUME 2
char_jade_c=MK2
char_jade_d=MK3

kitana=KITANA
char_kitana=COSTUME 1
char_kitana_b=COSTUME 2
char_kitana_c=MK2
char_kitana_d=MK3

mileena=MILEENA
char_mileena=COSTUME 1
char_mileena_b=COSTUME 2
char_mileena_c=MK2
char_mileena_d=MK3
char_mileena_e=COSTUME 3

reptile=REPTILE
char_reptile=COSTUME 1
char_reptile_b=COSTUME 2
char_reptile_c=MK1

scorpion=SCORPION
char_scorpion=COSTUME 1
char_scorpion_b=COSTUME 2
char_scorpion_c=MK1

subzero=SUB-ZERO
char_subzero=COSTUME 1
char_subzero_b=COSTUME 2
char_subzero_c=MK1

why would they be here and not be on the disc it self

I just wish the Klassic Reptile costume looked more like the MK1 ninja garb or even the one in that fanmade fatality awhile back. I'm not the biggest fan of the MK2 pattern. Nostalgic, yes. Stylish, not so much IMO.

Actually, this is supposed to be their MK1 outfits. If it was the MK2 outfits, the black part of the mask that covers their head would have been tighter fitting. It also explains why Ermac has an MK1 outfit as well.

I definitely think they will be on disc because in the leaked files

Spoiler:

ermac=ERMAC
char_ermac=COSTUME 1
char_ermac_b=COSTUME 2
char_ermac_c=MK1

jade=JADE
char_jade=COSTUME 1
char_jade_b=COSTUME 2
char_jade_c=MK2
char_jade_d=MK3

kitana=KITANA
char_kitana=COSTUME 1
char_kitana_b=COSTUME 2
char_kitana_c=MK2
char_kitana_d=MK3

mileena=MILEENA
char_mileena=COSTUME 1
char_mileena_b=COSTUME 2
char_mileena_c=MK2
char_mileena_d=MK3
char_mileena_e=COSTUME 3

reptile=REPTILE
char_reptile=COSTUME 1
char_reptile_b=COSTUME 2
char_reptile_c=MK1

scorpion=SCORPION
char_scorpion=COSTUME 1
char_scorpion_b=COSTUME 2
char_scorpion_c=MK1

subzero=SUB-ZERO
char_subzero=COSTUME 1
char_subzero_b=COSTUME 2
char_subzero_c=MK1

why would they be here and not be on the disc it self

That's true, but that demo is from a build that is old and some of the things from that leak have turned out to be false due to changes to the game that NRS made later on. So they might have changed them from being unlockable to DLC. Hopefully that's not the case though...

Okay, the biggest proof leaning towards the Krypt containing the Klassic skins and fatalities is the fact that this image and the Gamestop commercial both say "unlock" not "download". Also, Boon said that nothing that is on the disc will have to be paid for at any extra cost (like SF4's alternate costumes have been). This is why I say the costumes are in the Krypt. Maybe the Ermac DLC card shown at the end of promos was an old idea, or a ploy made by WB so pre-orders keep on coming in. I guarantee if it said "unlock code" instead of "DLC", not as many people would be pre-ordering.

imager.php
[/URL] GIFSoup[/IMG]
HERE WE GO AGAIN, IS IT IN THE KRYPT OR IS IT DLC, THAT IS THE QUESTION? THE KRYPT,NO DLC,NO THE KRYPT,NO DLC,KRYPT,DLC,KRYPT,DLC,KRYPT,DLC

Boon and NR has NOT confirmed that retro costumes will be in the krypt, only alternates like Cage's Tuxedo, etc. It is actually doubtful that it is, if WB's past history with Pre-order DLC continues. Read my post here where I explain.

And the Reptile head-eating retro fatality was already mentioned in a thread yesterday or a few days ago in that hip hop radio interview with Hector.

Oh well did a search, but apparently not good enough.

That's true, but that demo is from a build that is old and some of the things from that leak have turned out to be false due to changes to the game that NRS made later on. So they might have changed them from being unlockable to DLC. Hopefully that's not the case though...

I sure hope they do keep it the same. What has be proven false i am currious