• Yes, all of them will

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Only some of them will

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • None of them will

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

MAPS

Alright, now that it's been confirmed in Gamepro that Kintaro will be DLC for MK9, that got me thinking: Will the other bosses be playable as well? Personally I think they will because there's not really any point in making only one of them playable. But what do you all think?

I think every boss will be playable: I've been saying this for a long time, because they have and can suffer x-rays and fatalities, plus they don't seem as menacing as in the past, they are just a little bigger than the average character. Plus it has been revealed that some of them have endings, so pretty much the question is solved.

Alright, now that it's been confirmed in Gamepro that Kintaro will be DLC for MK9, that got me thinking: Will the other bosses be playable as well? Personally I think they will because there's not really any point in making only one of them playable. But what do you all think?

I think the bosses should be playable, all though I think they should be banned from online games

Guys its pretty obious that the boses will be playable for DLC because for 1 they have fatalities of there own 2 you can transform them into a baby 3 and if Gamepro revealed months ago that Kintaro was going to be DLC playable and you were able to play with Goro in one of the challenge tower matchs i dont see why they wouldnt put them

IDK if they will or not. I'd like to have Goro and Kintaro but as long as they have them do and take damage
normally so its not unfair for users that play against them with normal ppl. Plus if they make them "roided up" and playable we'd see just Goro/Kintaro vs Goro/Kintaro online beacuse ppl will want to be them and win and the opponents wouldnt want to lose so they'd be them too -_-

I'd be fine with bosses being playable if it were only Offline. I personally don't care to use them.

Probably not unless if it were Kombat Kode and offline only. Or Private Match to show off to your friends :p But it would be pretty interesting, and since you can play as Goro in the challenge tower it's a big maybe right now.