Patch Changes? (Dash/Reptile/Cyrax)

rinc-e

Soo ...lately I've been playing some MK again ..and I think I've read here (or somewhere else), that some Patch actually changed the behavior of the universal Dash (F,F / B,B) ..my question is ..how? ..because it feels a bit awkward, but it could be because of my mk-pause. - is it even allrdy patched on the ps3 (EU)?

cheerryyoo and gn8 ..:)

Soo ...lately I've been playing some MK again ..and I think I've read here (or somewhere else), that some Patch actually changed the behavior of the universal Dash (F,F / B,B) ..my question is ..how? ..because it feels a bit awkward, but it could be because of my mk-pause. - is it even allrdy patched on the ps3 (EU)?

cheerryyoo and gn8 ..:)

There is a pause inbetween back to back dashes like

If you freeze someone with subzero spamming dash forward use to be like the fastest way to advance. Now there is a delay when you do it back to back. But cancelling your dash into anything else is still the same.

So dash blocking is still exactly the same.

I remember reading some subzeros now to increase the time they reach their opponent will do like 1 dash, jump in, then do another dash.

Why this happened I don't know.

IF I spoke any mis-information someone please chime in as I'm reporting this based on memory of what I've read people talking about it.

I haven't really noticed any changes to the dash because of the characters I use. I "bunny hop" with Cyrax's anti-air, elbow dash then jump with Reptile, and Nomad dash cancel with Kabal. I've been seeing a significantly less amount of Johnny Cage players lately, maybe this has something to do with it?