Order your roster

We know almost all the roster, so I think it´s time to know which are the faves and which are the hated.... SO, order the roster from 1 to 2.. (1 is your fave char) (I include only the totally confirmed chars NO ERRON, NO LIU KANG)
This is mine:

1. Kitana
2. Cassie
3. Mileena
4. Kotal Kahn
5. Reptile
6. Sub Zero
7. Quan Chi
8. Sonya
9. Jhonny Cage
10. Scorpion
11. Takeda
12. Kung Jin
13. Kenshi
14. Ermac
15. Goro
16. Kung Lao
17. Shinnok
18. Ferra Torr
19. Jacquie
20. D´vorah
21. Jason
22. Raiden
23. Kano
24. Jax

Did I miss someone?

Cool little game!

-- Havik would be here
-- Rain would be here
-- Tanya would be here
-- Reiko would be here
1. Mileena
-- Sektor would be here
2. D'vorah
-- Tremor or Earth-user would be here
-- Erron Black would be here
3. Ermac
4. Kotal Khan
5. Reptile
6. Ferra-Torr
-- Kabal would be here
-- Baraka would be here
-- Fujin would be here
-- Kira or Skarlet would be here (sorry people, only one red-headed girl in any game)
7. Kitana (Only because of new design)
8. Kung Jin (Only because of Bow Weapon)
9. Kenshi (Only because of possessed)
-- Nightwolf would be here
10. Takeda (if he plays anything like his dad or Scorpion, he will be one spot above Cassie)
11. Quan Chi
12. Kano
-- Jade would be here
-- Sindel would be here
-- Cyrax would be here
13. Raiden
14. Sub-Zero
15. Scorpion
-- Kintaro would be here
-- Sheeva would be here
-- Noob would be here
-- Smoke would be here
-- Kai would be here
16. Kung Lao
-- Shang Tsung would be here
17. Shinnok
18. Cassie (would have been higher if her parents were dead and forgotten)
19. Goro
20. Johnny Cage
21. Jacqui
-- Liu Kang would be here
-- Jarek would be here
-- Stryker would be here
22. Sonya Blade
-- Li Mei would be here
-- Bo Rai Cho would be here
23. Jax
24. Jason

Last edited:
This thread seems a bit premature, what with Jax's gameplay reveal likely coming later today. Obviously he's going to be ranked lower now than after we see his revamped moves.

This thread seems a bit premature, what with Jax's gameplay reveal likely coming later today. Obviously he's going to be ranked lower now than after we see his revamped moves.

Some characters you just hate to hate, Jax is such a guy, whatever they do with him, its never good for me. Or his time in death-land has given him ground-based powers, but I don't see that happen.

A lot of arm-ripping, head smashing coming up in 1.2.3.. So yeah, boring and at the end of the list forever.

This is about the characters, not about their gameplay me thinks.

Yeah at this rate we should get gameplay scenes of most characters before release, except maybe one or two they are trying to keep secret, like Cyber Sub in MK9.

Yeah, this thread makes more right before the game comes out if you want to properly gauge hype for these characters.

No, for me he will always be ranked in the last place... He wasn´t between my faves never, but now he stole the post mk3 chars spots I HATE HIM WITH ALL MY SOUL!!!

How do you know Jax will be showed later today?

This is about the characters, not about their gameplay me thinks.

Yes, but, considering that most people don't have an irrational and overpowering universal hatred of human characters, actually seeing Jax's character in MKX will be a pretty big factor in helping us to judge Jax's character in MKX, I imagine.

Not sure why you assume that gameplay doesn't matter for how people pick their characters. It might not be the only factor for some of us, but it's certainly a factor.

How do you know Jax will be showed later today?

I didn't say it was certain, I just think it's very possible. We got the Cages revealed yesterday, and we got a "Jack" hint for today, which is really similar to the two Jack Nicholsons hint we got before (Jacks = Jax).

Still, now we can play this game on looks and characters, later we can do it again when the game is released.

For now, stop playing serious teacher and just put those characters in order of how you like them in looks.

Yes, but, considering that most people don't have an irrational and overpowering universal hatred of human characters, actually seeing Jax's character in MKX will be a pretty big factor in helping us to judge Jax's character in MKX, I imagine.

Not sure why you assume that gameplay doesn't matter for how people pick their characters. It might not be the only factor for some of us, but it's certainly a factor.

I didn't say it was certain, I just think it's very possible. We got the Cages revealed yesterday, and we got a "Jack" hint for today, which is really similar to the two Jack Nicholsons hint we got before (Jacks = Jax).

However, the list could be updated, so If you see jax today or another day you could change the list. But you could put your thoughts today!!!

1. Kotal Kahn - Liking his look, Personality and design.
2. Kano - Never liked him before but his personality and awesome design won me round
3. Ferra/Torr - Unique gameplay features and mysterious yet funny personality.
4. Shinnock - A character not from MK9! Awesome new look.
5. Raiden - his electric based attacks look amazing and gameplay wise is a beast.
6. Sub-zero - great new voice and liking the variations.
7. Johnny Cage - It's johnny freakin' cage!
8. Cassie Cage - Loving her personality and style.
9. Quan Chi - His look and badassery got bumped up this time round.
10. D'Vorah - Nice unique design and gameplay...personality is a bit meh.
11. Kenshi - Looks cool and always liked his style.
12. Kung loa - Digging his total wise martial artist persona instead of the y dick from previous MK
13. Sonya Blade - Sonya is as sonya does...
14. Takeda - Some cool gadgets but nothing amazing
15. Kitana - like her attitude but she's not exciting me
16. Goro - Hype died when I realised we will never see him anyway
17. Scorpion - He looks cool but it's just scorpion again
18. Kung Jin - Nothing screams exciting to me from him.
19. Reptile - Cool look but gameplay wise doesn't look attractive and his fatality looks stupid
20. Ermac - Digging the voice but i've never liked Ermac
21. Jason - I like Friday the 13th so I find him OK
22. Mileena - Always hated Mileena, hate her personality, she's just annoying.
23. Jacqueline - *Snore*...
24. Jax - A wasted slot in my opinion, could've gone to another mk4+ character. Should've stayed dead

Just counting about the characters, not their gameplay, as far we haven't seen many of them...

1. Kitana
2. Kotal Kahn
3. Mileena
4. Shinnok
5. Kung Jin
6. Raiden
7. Sub Zero
8. Goro
9. Ermac
10. Erron Black
11. Sonya Blade
12. Scorpion
13. D'Vorah
14. Jacqui
15. Quan Chi
16. Kano
17. Ferra/Torr
18. Cassie Cage
19. Kung Lao
20. Takeda
21. Jax
22. Liu Kang
23. Reptile
24. Kenshi
25. Johnny Cage

Last edited:
Ohhhh when this game is gold, i'm gonna ask many people to come up with YOutube movies of Mileena, Erron and who-not doing their fatalities on Jax, i'll even make it my sign.

You can do that love, but just remember.
Jax purposely prevented all ur 3D era favs from making the main roster!1425480642427.png

Ah, okay. I thought it was officially confirmed somewhere, and maybe I didn't see it.

You're missing #25- Liu Kang.

Because let's be honest here, that leaked roster is 100% true.

Nooooooo, there is still hope! hahaha just kidding, i know... Just added Liu on my list!

tumblr_inline_nj80tjdX7A1qzze2l.gif