Official PSN/X-Box Live gamertags

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Post Your XBox Live Gamer Tags

For those of us who want to compete against each other when MK:D comes out, you should post your Xbox Live Gamer Tag in your signature. It should make some community challenges easier!

Mine should be McCarron, I have to renew it still though so it may change.

lateralis

good call on the gamertags. I'll be mastering one or two characters before going up against anyone online. but I will be there eventually.

lateralis

Ethix

I'm registering mine on Tuesday. It's going to be "Decrethix", as in my sig. So, I'll be looking forward to playing you guys. Soon.

colt-45

gamertag: C0LT (Thats a ZERO for the 0 in C0LT)

I'll be playing as soon as its out and if anyone needs to be schooled challenge me.

if i get it (dad is still debating and i'm cheap) it'll be highwaytothelost. And i suck at mortal kombat so if you want a win challenge me lmao. And if highwaytothelost is taken (if it is i'm going to be pissed) it will be tsolehtotyawhgih. highwaytothelost backwards. :p

mahalo

whatashame said:
It will be a little while, but I will attempt to register under my usual WAS alias.

It kicks ass! Make sure you have a headset to verbally bitch slap all of these kiddies.

zapa

I did not pick my name it cames with the used xbox LOL
i play alot on Live.

TAGNAME: UnjustDarkLink

hopefully when this used xbox live link ends next month i can use the 2 free month one, because it did not take work right now.