Official Kreate A Character Thread

name:soul of the eight dragons
height:8ft weight:300lbs
race:shokan/ninja
algiment:neutral
allias:sub-zero-rain-kitana
foes:goro-kintaro-shao kan-quan chi
bio:i am a shokan that was lost on his second day of life i was found by a ninja warrior called rain with his help i became the 1st shokan that had the honor and weared a ninja uniform i was begening my quest to slay the 8 dragons that were created of hell and fire i killed them all but when i was in that quest i met one brave warior his name was sub-zero he helped me killing the last dragon and after i killed them al i consumed their soul by an amulet that i stoled from a sorcer with a white face then my name was the soul of the 8 dragons and then i herd from a princiss called kitana all the bad things that my ppl did and i was shamed that the princiss was betrayed by my ppl i was shamed of my self and in order to clean my record i began my quest to nutrelize the bad warrior in my clan beganing with my father kintaro...
stance1:shokan ninja
stance2:dragon ninja
weapon:4 ninja swords
appearence:a shokan dressed in a ninja way with mask and all with balck cloths

Poltergeist

Height: 6'0"
Weight: N/A
Alignment: N/A
Allies: Soulbeast
Foes: the living

poltergeist4wu.png

Bio: I am the one and only Poltergeist of the Mortal Kombat tournament. I am a spirit which draws on the suffering of the tounament for my power. I am extra difficult to come upon, but if you can find me and defeat me, the rewards shall be quite to your liking. What is my motive? Well I can't stand the sight of the living, thus to possibly reward a few fighters for their victory is well worth it compared to all those i've vanquished. The Soulbeast is a creature i met here in the spirit world and became fast friends with. We must destroy the living.

name:nightmares
apearence:like the vocalist from cradle of filth
height:6ft6 weight:180lbs
algiment:evil genius hahah,(sorry)
foes:kenshi,ermac,nightwolf,kang,lao
allias:havik,tsung
stance1:dark shaolin fist
stance2:snake
weapon:actully this isnt a weapon its a pet he use a crow as a weapon
bio:i was once a shaolin monk once,the shaolin temple was on attack wen i was there alone,i fought them alone the barbarians killed me with a cold blooded hands,no one came to save me not kiu kang and not kung lao,no one saved me,wen those barbarians killed me they gived my body to tsung in order to take my soul my soul was too powerful for him to consume so he bringed me back to life by an evil powe,a nightmare powers that made me control the crows and wen i was sent into a mission to destroy the good soul sources(kenshi,ermac,nightwolf)i was attacked by liu kang a fight with him made me defeated and i ran away,i was ganna destroy evry thing arround me of anger wen havik come and with his aid i began my quest on search for the pure souls

Name: Phoenix
Origin: Netherrealm
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220
Alignment: Evil
Allies: Shao Khan,Goro,ShangTsung,Onaga,Scorpion
Foes: Liu Kang,KungLao,Kai,Raiden,Fujin,Reiko,QuanChi
Race: Human

Stance1: Kickboxing
Stance2: Dragon
Weapon: TwinBlade(a stick with two blades at each end)

Appearance:
ermac.png

Bio: When I was banished from Earthrealm the Elder Gods sent me to stay in the Netherrealm forever.But thanks to Scorpion I was able to escape.To return the favor I helped Scorpion kill Quan Chi.After Quan Chi died,I then went to Earthrealm. There I met the shoalin monks Liu Kang and Kung Lao.They knew I was supposed to be banished so they tried to kill me.Just in time I escaped and went to outworld.A couple of days later I met Shao Khan.We both hate Liu Kang so we formed an alliance and went to kill Liu Kang.

Name: Raikon
Origin: The Heavens
Height: unknown
Weight: unknown
Race: Fire God
Alignment: good
Allies: Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kai, Raiden, Fujin, Scorpion
Foes: Shao Kahn, Onaga, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shinnok

Stance 1: Tae Kwon Do
Stance 2: Jun Fan
Weapon: Predator's wrist blades

Appearance:
207615971_m.jpg

Bio: When Liu Kang died by the hands of the Deadly Alliance, i swore that i will have my revenge! But, the tartakan clan got in the way. I had to kill them all as fast as I can. But when i was done, Raiden was dead! Rage filled my body which developed more firepower for me! Revenge is not an option...

hureaper4lu.png

Human Reaper
------------------
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Affiliation Neutral

Stance 1: Death
Stance 2: Consumation
Weapon: Grand Scythe

Bio: My name is Reaper. I live only by taking the souls of the innocent. I have collected almost 1 million souls. I have joined this tournament only to take the most powerful and rich of souls. I hear that Shao Kahn has taken many souls. When I steal them, It will be sweet.

Fatal 1: Reaper grabs the opponents head and rips it off their body, then holds it to his mouth and begins to drink the fluids.
Fatal 2: Reaper mercilessly tears off the opponents limbs, one by one. he then shoves them down their throat.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!

As of now.. any more posts to this thread will not recieve TMRKarma. While yes there are some good character designs, I would say for the most part, most of them are Krap. Enjoy this thread for the love of creation and not for the reward of TMRKarma.

UPDATE!!!

On popular demand, some posts will receive Karma, but only if they are well thought out characters and follow the format which I specified. If you want to see an example of well thought out characters, look at any of the ones that KoRoneR has posted.

porthos3tq.png

Porthos
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 197 lbs
Allies: none
Foes: Drahmin, Moloch, Lucifer, Chupacabra
Race: Vampire
Alignment: Good

Stance1: Stalker
Stance2: Escrima
Weapon: Hatchet

Bio: Bitten in an ambush years ago, I bear no allegiances to the Vampire race. Becoming undead is a curse which ironically gave me the strength to wage war upon the very people who inflicted it upon me. Yet, my Earthen brothers do not trust my blood, and fear I would turn against them. It is decidedly so that I must pursue my mission alone. When all is again right with the world, perhaps I'll be accepted.

Brutalus

Allignment: Nuetral
Origin: Earthrealm
Allies: None
Foes: Scorpion
Appearence: Big and musclular like the Hulk, eyes like Scorpion's, dark red tunic, dark red shin guards, dark red wrist guards, dark red mask, and black belt with silver skull medallion.

Special Moves

Super Uppercut: Regular Uppercut, but sends enemies sky high.
Ground Pound
Teleport: Disappears into a portal and reappears behind the enemy.

Fatalities

Batter Up: Rips the enemy's arm off and hits their head with it. The enemy's head then goes flying off
Giant Stomp: Knocks over the enemy, then stomps on them impaling them with his leg. He then twists his leg and the enemy's lower half explodes.

Bio: When I was alive I was a weakling. Thats how I died, I wasn't strong enough. Then when I came to the Netherrealm I was transformed into a brutal, blood thirsty Kombatant. The ninja spectre, Scorpion has challenged my might and failed, but he said he would some day defeat me. I now keep up my guard as I search Earthrealm for him.

Tareena

Origin: Black Edenia
Alignment: Very evil
Race: Vampire
Alies: Nitara, Dragon king, Tanya
Foes: Sareena, Raiden's clan
100\60\95

Bio:

I'm a creation of the sorceror Shao Kahn. I come to earth, because the deception. My mision was to destroy the good guis before they destroy me. My sister Nitara and I Were a team. When she became good, I was lost. The clan of lord Raiden destroy my stupid existance. I was punished for the mistake, to serve as a experiment soul. Then I was realy lost.

Fatality1: She flies to opponents head, rip it and then eat it.
Fatality2: Tareena kisses the opponent, and his head, arms and legs just rip by themselfs.

Moves:

1.Vampirism
2.Blood suck
3.Front flip kick
4.Rising knee
5.Blood fireball

SapphireFakeComplete.jpg

I know that I put in this character, before, but...I kinda re-did him, entirely.
Name:Sapphire
Height:5'10''
Weight:143 Lbs
Styles:
Dragon
Pi Gua
Kori Kodachi (Ice Short Ninja Sword)
Biography: I am the Dragon Medallion, my former master: Sub-Zero was killed by Sektor, a former Lin Kuei warrior, he was killed because of the evil that is Noob Saibot, I say is because the evil is still around, and only my master could stop it. However I formed myself into a body, in order to take his place. I would have disappeared if I had not had some real part in my body, however I had my arm cut off by the warrior known as Scorpion, who had thought I was an enemy, or a spectre. With that I went to the Lin Kuei, and they tested me, to see if I was the real deal, although I did not know the first style my master had studied, I learned Pi Gua from Scorpion during our venturing together, and I can also form kori figures just like Sub-Zero.
After the Lin Kuei tested me, they discovered they had some cyborg technology left, funny I think...The thing that killed my master, is what's keeping me alive. I am now going into the Netherrealm, to find Noob Saibot, and kill him. I will stop him from ruling all that is the realms

Name: Wanga
Place of origin: Bulgaria
Alies: Sindel, Kitana, Liu Kang
Foes: Nitara, Tareena, Sareena, Mileena

Bio: I am a member of the BIW... - Bulgarian Institute for Witchcraft, you see I am a witch..., Banshee witch. Queen Sindel asked me to help her fight against Shao Kahn and his alies. Everiting started when I was invited in the great tournament Mortal Kombat ears ago. The deception was over then.
So, me, Sindel and her daughter Kitana start fighting the forses of dark.
Then my life was relly in danger...

Fatality1: Wanga kisses the victim. He starts to going weaker and weaker untill he die. But then, Wanga does him a soul suck...

\

Here is mine, but I don't know how to put a picture,

Gergana

Origin: Bulgaria, Sofia
Alies: Sonya, Jax, Kenshi, Cyrax, Raiden, Kitana, Liu Kang
Foes: All bad people

Breasts: 110
Waist: 60
Àss: 95

Bio: I'm born in small town in Bulgaria. My parents send my to study in the "SMAU" - Special Martial Art University, when one day my master(coach) give my a invite to fight for the good guis in the great tournament " Mortal Kombat". I agreed. It was fun in the starting. I made new friends from a secret outworld agency - Sonya Blade, Jax Briggs, that sweet guy Kenshi,(poor him, if he wasn't blind...) And that... automaton, I'm joking. Cyrax, but I don't like him very much. So we started to fight againts the dark powers. We became a very good team and we kick bad guys ass.

Moves:

1. Breasts hit - Gergana hits the opponents head with her big breasts.

2.Super ass kick - She kicks very fast and strong the enemy in the ass.

3.Milk fireball - Gergana hits the opponent with her milk fireball from the breasts.

4. Dizzy balls/gina - Gergana hits the opponent right in the balls/ gina and he says - "OOOOOOUCH"

Fatalities:

1. Sexual - Gergana tizzy the opponent with sex, and then she practice with him like a boxing ball.

2. Kiss - head ripper - Gergana kisses the opponent, and while she's kissing him/her she rips his/her head with her sexy lips.

Name: Icebot
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 206lbs
Allies: None
Foes: Scorpion,Shao Kahn,Lui Kang
Allingment: Neutral

Stance 1: Mechanical
Stance 2: Icey
Weapon: Mechanical Sword of Ice

Bio: It's sad but true, the lin kue has captured Sub-Zero and turned him into a cyborg. Now that he has no soul,the evil overpowered him and he destroyed the whole lin kue including Sektor,Cyrax,and Smoke. Now he wishes to destroy everyone and any1 who tries to stop him.

Apperance:
icebotmkfake4yq.jpg

Name: Sonno
Origin: Earthrealm
Allignment: Good
Allies: Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Raiden
Foes: Shao Kahn, Baraka

Appearence: Shaggy black hair, shirtless, baggy black pants, black kung fu shoes (looks like Bruce Lee or Liu Kang from MK1)

Fighting Styles

1. Jun Fan
2. Jeet Kun Do
3. Quad Spade

Special Moves

1. Whirl Wind Kick
2. Up and Over- Grabs enemies head by doing a hand stand, then flips him/her over and smacks their face to the ground.
3. Flip Kick

Fatalities

1. Sacrifice- Sonno lifts up the enemy having them face the sky. Then a light goes over the enemy and sucks the life out of him/her.
2. Batting Practice- Sonno does a jumping round house kick to the enemie's head and the head goes flying off.

Bio: When Baraka's hordes attacked the Wu-Shi academy, I was able to escape. For many months I travelled alone. I had to fend against extermination squads when Shao Kahn invaded Earth. Around the time my fellow Shaolin Monk Liu Kang fell to the Deadly Alliance, Raiden had found me and given me another mission instead of helping the other Earthrealm warriors. My mission was to find the ninja spectre Scorpion and lead him to Quan Chi. I was succesful. After words I wandered Outworld until I was visited by Liu Kang's spirit. He needed help to free his friends from Onaga, the Dragon King. Along with him was the magical worrior Ermac. We all reached the Dragon King's palace and found the prison. All of Liu Kang's friends were under Onaga's spell. Ermac and I had to fight them, while Liu Kang freed them from the spell. Now with the other warriors free, we enter the final battle with Onaga.

Koreena

Place of origin: Outworld
Alignment: Evil
Allies: Baraka, Shao Kahn, Mileena, Shang Tsung
Foes: Kitana, Sindel

Bio: When I was reborn from Netherrealm, In Outworld I met Baraka and Mileena. I am a mutant like Baraka. Shang Tsung lead us in the tournament Mortal Kombat to fight like his servants. I knowed from the starting of this, I will die, because all the time, the good guis wins. Well it wasn't like that. The forces of evil beat Raiden's and Shujinko's teams. Many victims ware taken. Tanya, Mileena, Kitana, Baraka, and many more were killed by fatalities. So for the I don't know what ttime, the bad guis won...

Fighting stiles: Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Okinawan, Sais

Moves:

1. Super double kick - Koreena kicks the opponent double times, one hit in the stomach and one in the face.

2. Super slap - Koreena slaps the enemy in the face very strong and then the opponent flies out of the ground.

3. Tornado - Koreena revolves with streched arms and sais, and she's hurting the enemy

4. Sai throw - Koreena throws her sais into the opponent

Fatalities:

1. Organ eater - Koreena eats the opponents Inside organs , she does it like this: She runs across enemy's stomach and then she starts to eat.

2. Part eater - When the opponent is dizzy, Koreena starts to make some revolving moves with her sais to the enemy. While, the enemy sits like nothing's happened. Then he rips in a parts and the parts fall in the ground ( legs, arms, head ) Koreena looks around to see that no one looks her, and then she eats the parts.

3. Shok - When the enemy's dizzy, Koreena start to dance like a arabian dancer. The opponent likes this, Koreena is geting closer and... AAAAH, She shows her ugly theeth and scares the enemy, the opponent is in a shok, and then Koreena kills him with her sais.

Azrael.png

Name: Azrael
Height: 6'4"
Weight: N/A
Stance 1: Chaos
Stance 2: Oblivion
weapon: scythe
Race: Angel
alignment: good
allies: Raiden, Fujin
foes: Shao Kahn, Onaga, Shinnok, Baraka, Chupa Cabra
bio: I rarely carry out personal vendettas for the gods, but where they have tried and failed on numerous occaisions I must intervene. As the Angel of Death, I must see to it that those abusing their immortality are redeemed from it, and thus, the enemies of earthrealm will be destroyed at my hands. I am Azrael, bringer of death, the last hope

Azrael is a recurring character in my stories and comics, often misunderstood. As a kind of 'Punisher' type character, he seeks out the people who are threatening peace and destroys them. However, he also regularly appears when a main character dies, to console their loved ones. He also works a lot with a character i created called the Father, a priest and demon hunter with more guns than rambo. I decided to bring him into my MK fanfics too, as my characters such as Black Widow (now known as the widowmaker) and tsuya rei have left. I'll make a sprite as soon as mkwarehouse gets up and running again

Name:Skar
Height:6'3
Weight:???
Fighting Skill 1:Hapkido
Fighting Skill 2:Dragon
Weapon-Katana

Place Of Origin:The Netherealm
Alignment:Evil
Allies:Shao Khan,Scorpion,Goro,Shinnok,Sub Zero,Smoke

Foes:Raiden,Onaga,Hotaru,Li Mei,Liu Kang,Kitana,Reptile,Sonya,Johnny Kage,Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.

Bio:
When I became Shao Khan's new personal ninja,Shang Tsung had ordered me to compete in this tournament called Mortal Kombat. He wanted my soul as he was jealous of the powers Shao Khan gave to me. I had nearly defeated Liu Kang, until the forces of Earthrealm took me down by their forceful powers. I eventually died but however, my lord Shinnok resurrected me with the help of his amulet. I became a "Dead Ninja" like Scorpion. I was Quan Chi's and Shinnok's new dead ninja. I helped capture Kitana and kept her away in Outworld. But the fool Quan Chi betrayed me and Shinnok and I became a lost warrior. Now Onaga has returned with the help of Hotaru as his personal warrior. I'll do my duties to kill everyone who stands in my way.Lord Raiden is one of my worst targets and I must kill him before he trys to find a way to kill me again. But this time Mortal Kombat will be in the fate of my hands.

Ending:
Skar had vanquished The Earthrealm Warriors and had succesfully defeated Raiden. He had now kept The Sacred Amulet and controled The Nexus which led him to every realm he could Konquor.

But Skar found himself as a sin by betraying his lost masters. He brought himself to The Netherealm but skeletons from burning lavas appeared and started to make him as a sacrifice. Skar wanted to die but he was eaten insted of being sacrificed to his masters. And therefore all was lost.

Name:Viper
Height:6 Ft.
Wieght:120
Alignment: Good/Evil
Place Of Origin:Earth
Stance 1:Muay Thai
Stance 2: Snake
Weapon:Edged Jade

Apperance 1:Black/Blue Nina Costum
Apperance 2: Shadow Priest From Mk 2
Apperance 3: White And Black Sweater

Allies:Bo' Rai Cho,Jade,Kitania,Liu Kang,Kung Lao,Raiden,Elder Gods.

Foes:Onaga,Reptile,Shao Khan,Baraka,Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.

Special Moves

TRANSFORM:Transform into any Mk Character form every game
Teleport: Disappears into a portal and reappears behind the enemy.
Bicycle Kick: Like Liu Kang
Super Toranado:Like Kung Lao
Acid Spit
Invisable: Turns Invisable
Fire/Ice:Sub-Zero Ice & Liu Kang Fire Shoot fire/ice out of mouth or hands
Change Trick: Changes you into a anamal
Magic Throw: Throw you by using his magic
Soul Steal

Fatalities
Could Do any ones Fatalities
1.Change Throw acid trick
2. Super Bicycle Toranado Kick
3. Magic Teleport Fire/Ice Soul Steal Kick

Short Bio:
In The world Of Mk Viper hasa been an ouscast he never go approved into any tournament.
A New Elder god.
a Sorcerer.
Trained by Bo' Rai Cho.
Trained By The Shalion Monks.
Posed as a Masked Guard in the first mk
Got hit at the end of mk 1 by Liu Kang
Left With Shang Tsung
Worked for Shang Tsung
Posed A Shadow Priest In Evil Monastery in Mk2 (Shadow Priest That Doesnt Move In Shalion Monks)
Dated Jade
Buried Jade In Edinia (After jade Died)
Died By Shao Kang And Shang Tsung
Killed Reptile in Netherealm
Came out of netherealm thats to scorpion
Tried To Join Lin Kui
Brang Jade Back to life
Monks didnt give approval for Mk 3 tournament
Killed Shang Tsung
Brang Jade Back agian (Brang Back Shang Tsung By Mistake)
Killed Sheeva
Didnt join the mk 4 tournament
Tried to join The Deadly alliance
Put a Spirt In Liu Kang
Brang Back Liu Kang's Spirt
Gods Didn't let him join the MK decption turnament
Raiden Promised Him Entry into next turnament

For Full Mythologie Of Viper Email me at eo31591@yahoo.com

Name: Lone Thunder
Height: 6'2"
Wieght: 240 lbs
Affiliation: Good

Style 1: Hwa Rang Do
Style 2: Wu-Shu
Weapon: Spear

Apperance:
LoneThunder.jpg

Bio: Lone Thunder who is of the Lakota Nation, has been endowed by the Thunder Beings with the power to control lightning. With this gift Nightwolf requested Lone Thunder's asistance in protecting Earthrealm. After careful consideration Lone Thunder agrees. But at what cost?