Weight:500 lbs.
Race:Centaur
Alignment:Neutral
Allies:Motaro
Foes:Shokan

Stance1:Snake
Stance2:Dragon
Weapon:extra metal arms

Bio:I awaited the return of Motaro. For I destroyed the Shokan forces. Motaro promised me the title greatest centaur in Outworld. My metal arms were severely damaged. My arms had low energy. Motaro didn't arrive yet and I was getting worried. I then decieded he wasn't coming. I heard there was a Mortal Kombat tornement. I entered for the title of Mortal Kombat champion.

Bio2:I had just entered Mortal Kombat. I had found out Motaro was entering too. I was furious at Motaro for making me wait at the centaur cave for my award ceremony. No one had appeared there. I couldn't wait for a better honor, The title of Champion of Mortal Kombat.

Fatality1:Grabs opponent and rips them up with extra metal arms.
Fatality2:Shoots a laser from the eye on his tail.
Hara-Kiri:Shoots laser at metal arms. Then the arms self-destruct.

Scorpion/Sub-Zero said:
Name: Smorax
Height: 6'3
Wieght: 235
Race: Cyborg
Affiliation: Good

Stance 1: Cyaom
Stance 2: Smarok
Weapon: Buzzsaw blades that out his arms.

Apperance: He looks like smoke in his robot form but hes much more darker grey.

Bio:Smorax is the brother of Smoke and he was hidden from Shao Khan. He also the older brother of him as well. He made a brief apperance in the 2nd tourment held by the emperor. He also was banned in the netherrelam for beening such over demanding on certain things.

Current Location:Somewhere in the Netherrealm

Looks like a cyborg of smoke and but color looks much darker grey.

Fatality 1-Kills opponett with his buzzsaw blades from his arms and cuts his arms,legs and head off and torso.

Editing later
cyberreptile8pb.png

So he looks like this?

Name: Death-Belokk
ROO: Chaos Realm/Netherrealm
Affiliation: Evil/Evil
Apperance: Black Ninja Outfit (Much like Noob Saibot's in MK4) with red eyes and white skin/He is a red demon with horns on his head and back with sharp claws.
Fighting Style 1: Ninjitsu (Death's)
Fighting Style 2: Oni Demon (Belokk's)
Weapon: Tagitsu and Taigan (Dual Broad Swords) (Death's)
Special 1: Tornado Punch (Death's)
Special 2: Claw Furry (Belokk's)
Grab Special: Death runs up and graps the enemy does a flip and lands the enemy on Belokk's Claws.
Fatality 1: Death takes his own arm off and starts beating his enemy with it. (Death's)
Fatality 2: Belokk Stabs his enemy in te stomach and then in the head and rips them apart from each other. (Belokk's)
Fatality 3: Death distracks the enemy by breaking his neck and Belokk gets behind the enemy and stabs them in the stomach and raises them up and then Death runs and jumps up on to the enemy and cuts there head off. (Both)
Hara Kiri 1: Death wrips his head off. (Death's)
Hara Kiri 2: Belokk stabs him self in the stomach and then in the head. (Belokk's)
Hara Kiri 3: Belokk stabs Death in the stomach and then him self in the face. (Both)

Death's Bio: I traveled to Netherrealm in search of my brother. He said that a fallen elder god called him for help. He has been gone for 2 months I went to find him but when i did it was just a cropse. I had some many thigs running through my head, like "who killed my borther?" and "Who was this fallen elder god? Did he kill my brother", that i went crazy. I eventually ran into a Demon named Belokk who said he had all the ansewers but he need me to do something for him, I said "anything."

Death's Second Bio: After i got the Orb back to Belokk. He said that a Elder God traveling through hear named Shinnok killed my brother. He said he would help me get my revenge. I said he could come but i could care less beacuse all i care about is getting my revenge and no one wil stand in my way.

Belokk's Bio: I had been searching for it for years, the Orb of Lucifer. This Orb would make me an ultimate warrior. I couldn't reach it beacuse Lucifer put up a barrior blocking the way. One day i found Death, a ninja. I told him tat i knew what he was searching for but he had to get me the Orb. He agreed.

Belokk's Second Bio: Death got me the Orb so i put it on a necklace and wore it. I told him that it was Shinnok who killed his brother. I really was the one who killed his brother but i dont want Shinnok or Death coming after me so i teamed up with Death think that i could help him take down Shinnok.

Smokey said:
Scorpion/Sub-Zero said:
Name: Smorax
Height: 6'3
Wieght: 235
Race: Cyborg
Affiliation: Good

Stance 1: Cyaom
Stance 2: Smarok
Weapon: Buzzsaw blades that out his arms.

Apperance: He looks like smoke in his robot form but hes much more darker grey.

Bio:Smorax is the brother of Smoke and he was hidden from Shao Khan. He also the older brother of him as well. He made a brief apperance in the 2nd tourment held by the emperor. He also was banned in the netherrelam for beening such over demanding on certain things.

Current Location:Somewhere in the Netherrealm

Looks like a cyborg of smoke and but color looks much darker grey.

Fatality 1-Kills opponett with his buzzsaw blades from his arms and cuts his arms,legs and head off and torso.

Editing later
cyberreptile8pb.png

So he looks like this?

Ya Excatly like that may I borrow that pic for my charator?

Vixen

Height: 5'5"
Weight: N/A
Race: Human
Alignment: Nuetral
Allies: KoRoneR
Foes: Red Dragon, Baraka, Grahnok

Stance1: Pi Gua
Stance2: Shotokan
Weapon: Cutlass

vixen4rq.png

Bio: I Vixen have very few allegiances. I fight for wealth not power; nor am I concerned with the conflicts of the realms. However, I have been paid handsomely by the KoRoneR to aid him in his quest to destroy the Sorcers and their Emperor. As long as I get my money I'm satisfied. Yet, I'm growing strangely fond of his company.

Name: Norkag
Height: 5 foot 2
Weight: 150 pounds
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Allies: Raiden, Liu Kang
Foes: Scorpion, Baraka, Quan Chi

Stance1 Dragon
Stance2: Pi Gua
Weapon: Blunt Axe

Biography: After having his parents killed from Outworld, for double-crossing Shao Khan, Norkag set out to Earthrealm to participate in the next Mortal Kombat tournament to defeat Shao Khan (MK2) He, there found Raiden and Liu Kang, who guided him through the stages of becoming a warrior. After many years of training he presumed, ready to participate in Mortal Kombat to finish off the leader Shao Khan to avenge his parent's death

name: Marxman
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 273 lbs.
Race: human
Allignment: good
Allies: Stryker, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, Rayden, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Nightwolf, Jax, and Kung Lao.
Enemies: everyone else

Stance 1: Tai Kwon Do
Stance 2: Mantis
Weapons: Nightstick

Special move 1: Pistol firing
Special move 2: Pistol whip
Fatality: head shot(blows it clean off)

Bio: Brother of Stryker, Kris "Marxman" Stryker fought crime with his brother Kurtis with specialized pistols hand-crafted by military executives. By the time Shang Tsung took over Earth, Stryker and Marxman hid underground until the tournament began. What Stryker didn't kill, Marxman eliminated. Shao Kahn offered Kris the duty of replacing Reptile as his servant, but was passed down in an instant effort to team up wioth his brother to kill Kahn once and for all.
These 2 once again roamed the streets, busting criminals and arresting thugs. Years later, Marxman was kidnapped by Sindel and teleported to Outworld to fight more villainous beings and challenge the Dragon King. Upon a fight against Bo Rai Cho in a prison arena, he sees his brother in a cell next to Rain. He kills Bo Rai Cho and busts his brother out, only to take on Onaga, the Dragon King. They pump round after round into his skin and punch every skin cell of his body. Lastly, the 2 brothers pull their greatest Fatality yet-- they both hook up 2 units of dynamite to his chest and watch him explode into a thousand gushy, chunky, bloodred body parts and leave nothing but blood and fire.

thats_messed_up123 said:
Name: Ghost

Race: Undead

Clan: fomer shokan

Height: 6'2

Weight: 0(he's a ghost)

Alignment: Neutral

Allies: Scorpion,Sub-Zero,Reptile,Goro,Motaro,Onaga

Foes: Shao Kahn,Moloch,Draminh,Liu Kang,Kung Lao,Jonny Cage

Stance 1: Hapkido

Stance 2: Shokan

Weapon: Ninja Sword

Appearance: Looks like human smoke but is more dark

Bio: When I heard that Jonny Cage killed Goro I swore to avenge his death.When I went to kill Jonny Cage, Liu Kang came and killed me before I laid a finger on Cage.Three days later I got resurrected by none other than Onaga. By then I will do whatever it takes to kill Jonny Cage and Liu Kang

Special Moves
1. Shadow Ball- A ghost like ball that shoots at enemies
2. Invisibility- turns invisible till you get hurt
3. Fly- floats for specific moves
4. Dive(when flying)- dives toward enemy

Fatality1- turns into a ghost and goes into the enemie's body then blows up
Fatality2- does the biggest shadow ball ever and blows up himself and enemy
Hara Kiri- flies really high and dives into the ground

this is what he looks like.the things on his chest and knees are spikes

Name: Kai Shun-Zhao
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 213 lbs.
Race: possibly human
Clan: Lin Keui
Alignment: good
Allies: Sub-Zero, Bo Rai Cho, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Frost, Rayden.
Foes: everyone from Outworld

Stance 1: Shaolin Fist
Stance 2: Crane
Weapon: Katana

Special move 1: fists of fire
Special move 2: shaolin earth quake
Fatality: complete decapitation

bio: A leader of the Lin Keui, Kai Shun-Zhao taught Sub-Zero to be what he is today, often helping Bo Rai Cho train Liu Kang and Kung Lao the art of the shaolin way. When Shang Tsung summoned the shaolin warriors, Kai Shun-Zhao joined them and destroyed the Outworlders, only for the cause of justice.
He was a great match for Shang Tsung, and fought for one solid hour until they were battered and bruised, nearly drained of energy. Shang was just as pooped as Shun-Zhao was, and they could barely throw another power move. In the midst of the Warriors Shrine, the 2 fighters were ready to keel-over after one punch. With the last bit of stamina, Kai Shun-Zao summons a fireball from his hand and knocks Shang Tsung through every statue in the arena, exploding into a pool of blood when he smashes into the final statue.
Worn to the bone with his energy gone, Kai Shun-Zhao does what he can only do now. No breath, no energy, no will to live. Shun-Zhao slowly drops to the concrete and begins to close his eyes. With his final breath of life and soul, he mutters the words, "I fight with valor. I die with honor.
Long live the shaolin monks."

Name: Nittaraff
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 302 lbs.
Race: unknown
Clan: Black Dragon
Allignment: evil with a capital E
Allies: Shao Kahn, Kano, Kabal, Quan Chi, and Kobra.
Foes: everyone else he doesn't know

Stance 1: Crab
Stance 2: Snake
Weapon: Hookswords

Special move 1: Tail thrash
Special move 2: Loud scream
Fatality 1: slashes enemy with his bare hands and bites off enemy's head.
Fatality 2: sticks tail through enemy's head, removes head.

Bio: Raised by the Tarkatans, Nittaraff grew up insane and abusive. His metallic tail helped him punish those whom he didn't like. He threatened anyone who crossed his path. Eventually, Baraka realized that Nittaraff was more psychotic than any of the Tarkatans. It got to a point where they had to get rid of him. Baraka and the other Tarkatan warriors ambushed him and fought long and hard, but they were no match. Nattaraff cleared fields and fields of Tarkata with large thrashes of his tail and tore them to bacon bits with his hookswords. He left the wasted battlefield and came across another area of the Wastelands: the home of the Black Dragon clan.
He met Kabal and Kobra, 2 members. Nittaraff joined them in their hunt to eliminate the Red Dragon clan, What he lacked in sanity, he made up for in feirceness. No stranger crossed his path and made it out alive. He had killed more beings than Kabal and Kobra combined. That sort of issue did not go well with the Black Dragon.
He learned of their plans to throw him in the living forest, where he would be killed by countless Putrid Corpses, Living Trees, and giant snakes. Nittaraff made an effort to escape the Wastelands and traveled to the land of the Soul Chamber. He then learned of a new Mortal Kombat tournament and figured he could destroy them all easily. He entered and learned that the last man he would fight would be Shoa Kahn.
Nittaraff ripped through every kombatant like they were leaves. Upon Shao Kahn's time to shine, Nittaraff slashed him to ribbons, only getting minor cuts and bruises from the gigantic sledge hammer. Reptile dashed to the battlegrounds and screamed, "No! He is not the man you wish to kill! He whome you are seeking is Quan Chi. He is the one you want!" Nittaraff made it sure that his mission would be complete. He has roamed Jade's Desert for 7 years no without food and water. He has not returned to kill Quan Chi. His mission will never be complete.

Name: Mecha Kahn
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 300 lbs.
Alignment: Evil
Allies: Sindel, Kintaro, Motaro.
Enemies: just about everyone else

Stance 1: Tang Soo Do
Stance 2: Shaolin Fist
Weapon: Kahn's hammer

Special move 1: hammer smash
Special move 2: bio javelin
Fatality: busts head open with hammer
Hara Kiri: self-destruct

Bio: Shao Kahn, destoryed twice by kombatants of different realms. He failed to stand against everyone the first time he took over after Goro was killed, and then failed to fully take over Earthrealm. He was mortally slashed up, unable to move. Kahn, barely alive, walks to the Lin Kuei academy, knowing that what they did to Smoke they can do to him. He was given replacement body parts and face mask, all entirely made of titanium. With these new adjustments, Kahn ruled some serious booty.
He roamed Outworld and killed everyone. He destroyed buildings and toppled statues. Monuments fell and warriors were slain at the end of his hammer. He was completely unstoppable. He made sure no-one lived. Not even Onaga. Quan Chi met HIS demise when Kahn swung the hammer so hard that his white body exploded. No-one made it out alive. Kahn was a nuclear holocaust of Outworld. He was the human-Berlin Wall. His quest still goes on as he now hunts down Onaga and gets revenge on Sindel. Not one Earther or Outworlder can destroy him now.

Name: Pikara
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 132 lbs.
Alignment: evil
clan: Shira Ryu
Allies: Scorpon, Reptile, Smoke, Ermac, Sindel, Jade, Mileena.
Foes: Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Kitana, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kano, Sonya.

Stance 1: Baji Quan
Stance 2: Eagle Claw
Weapon: Broadsword

Special move 1: hellfire
Special move 2: roundhouse doublekick
Fatality: remove headskin and breath fire
Hara Kiri: cut off legs

Bio: Raised in the Shira Ryu, Pikara had heard numerous tales about a mysterious ninja who went under the alias of Scorpion. She had vowed to learn of his techniques and eventually mastered them all.
She roamed with Jade and Mileena, destroying any form of threat in Outworld. They eliminated numerous people across the various lands and took over thousands of unruled territories. Eventually, she betrayed the 2 by slicing open their stomachs with her broadsword.
In a battle with Onaga during the recent MK tournament, She was entirely weakened and got her head twisted aroung and her back broken.

Pic: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26169584/

Got a pic with no use for it.. So I'm gonna force it to have a use... And you guys can't stop me!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:

Name: Amaterasu
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 132 lbs.
Alignment: Good
Asosication: Gods
Allies: Fujin, Elder Gods, Liu Kang and his allies
Foes: Raiden, Shao Kahn, Shinnok.

Stance 1: Eagle claw
Stance 2: Lui He Ba Fa
Weapon: Star rings (two huge rings with five blades on the outer edge).

Special move 1: Heaven's ray
Special move 2: Halo hold
Special Move 3: Blinding flash
Fatality: The sign from above, the clouds resign and a ray of light comes beaming down burning the foe to a crisp
Hara Kiri: Spins Star rings around and cuts off her head and feet.

Bio: I am a young Sun goddess, after Raiden returned to take over Fujin's task as the Guardian of the Earth Realm again the Elder Gods were creating me. As soon as Fujin entered their temple in the void, I was introduce and Fujin was assigned the task of teaching me how to be a Deity. Fujin was constantly restless while training me, as if something was worrying him. Then when news of Raiden's dismise reached him him seemed to distance himself from me.

Alternative Bio: Fujin was no longer willing to train me. My training had barely begun, but it was too late for another God to be assigned as my tutor. Then the news came of Raiden's return and his fall from grace, comsumed by his anger at Shujinko. Fujin couldn't bare how events were turning out and asked me to wait in the heavens while he investigated the news. I ignored him and followed instead, leaving myself open to get involved in events in the Earth Realm... I am not ready for these events, not yet, but if I'm going to be a goddess I might as prove I am worthy of it at least.

Name: Korag
Height: 7' 4"
Weight: 557 lbs.
Alignment: Evil
Race: Centaur
Allies: Motaro
Enemies: Shao Kahn, Sindel, Sheeva, Goro, Kintaro, and Shang Tsung.

Stance 1: Xing Yi
Stance 2: Oni
Weapon: Spiked club

Bio: Trained by Motaro to be an honorable warrior and Shokan killer, Korag ran alongside him into Shao Kahn's taking over Earth. Centaur after Centaur were killed, but Korag wasted them to shreds of skin and organs. Motaro came across a battle with Sektor, who a the time seemed like i minor weakling. He was extremely wounded by a missle launched from a satellite via Sektor's computer system. Shao Kahn realized that his mighty friend, Motaro, was near death. In an act of trust, Shao Kahn threw his hammer.
It spun and spun and accidentally blew off Motaro's head and destroyed Sektor, too. Korag saw it all and believed that Shao Kahn killed Motaro on purpose. Kahn eventually fell at the hands of Liu Kang and his pyramid was destroyed. Kahn and Sindel teleported back to Outworld, where they could be healed. Korag, along with the rest of the remaining Centaurs, traveled back to Outworld.
Now, because of pure witness, Korag has marked Shao Kahn for death. It will not be long before Kahn's reign on Outworld is ended, and Korag will indeed make sure that it will end soon.

my guy

name:Dybina(dye-ban-a)

height:6'7"

weight:1000 lbs

stance:Unknown

stance2:Unknown

Race:Tarkatan

Alignment:evil

allies:baraka's sprit and his allies'

foes:everyone else

weapon:blades

bio:I am baraka's great grandfather.I shall never die no matter what
I will kill any body but my allies.I will rule earthrelm.Me and Luraka will have revenge at Mileena.We will kill

Fatality1Hits 2 blads at persons 2 sholders jumps,kicks 2 shoulders off,causing a bleeding death.

Fatality2:Baraka's Sprit comes and cuts persons head off.

hara kiri:Rips off blades and stabbs on head

neptune2xr.png

Neptune

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 299 lbs
Race: cephalo-bi-ped (Octalus)
Alignment: evil
Allies: Shokan Race
Foes: Centaurs, Tarkata

Stance1: Dragon
Stance2: Crane
Weapon: Tentacles

Bio: Just when you thought there was nothing wrong with Edenia... I Neptune the general of the Octalus army reared my fugly head. Mending our races ties with our former allies, the Shokan, after centuries of slumber, we shall commence our outworld invasion. With the two great races in unison once again, this war will be short and sweet. Edenia will again merge with outworld. But this time outworld the be the adapted realm.

Certainly after our victory we shall persue a merger with Earth. The three realms will be one, and ruled by the subterranean species alike. All others shall be destroyed.

Name: Malcolm
Allighnement: Evil
Allies: None
Foes: Anyone
Origin: Earthrealm
Appearence: Grey haggered skin, scar over his left eye, left eye is like Scorpion's, right eye iris is yellow, bald, light blue jail shirt, jeans, black dress shoes.

Stance 1: Street
Stance 2: Boxing
Weapon: Knife

Special moves
Shadows-Fades away and shows up behind the enemy
Absorb-Shoots a purple colored lightning bolt and absorbs some of the enemie's life

Fatalities
Games Over-Uses absorb move until the enemy is nothing but bones
My fair share-Transforms into a beast and slices the enemy in half

Bio: Throughout Baltimore, I was feared. I was the biggest drug lord in the state. Anyone who thought they were too good for my game, was over with. But I wanted to expand my empire. Thats when I found this place called Outworld. There I could expand my drug empire. All I had to do was take down a select few. My game never stops.

Name:Wind

Height:6'9

Weight:200

Alignment:Neutral

Allies:The Deadly Alliance,Shao Khan,Goro,Ermac

Foes:Dragon King,Shinnok,

Power:Wind

Fighting style
1.Hapkido
2.Dragon

Weapon:Autumn Dao

Fatality's
1.Makes a tornado and sucks you up
2.With wind he makes you float up and down until explode (Ermac)

Hara Kiri:Rips his own head of

Origin:Outworld

Bio:While Shao Khan made Ermac,Shao Khan had made a clone of ermac just in case Ermac betrayed Shao Khan.When Ermac was free by Kenshi Khan had no worry's knowing he had an extra warrior....Wind.Although Wind and Ermac are enemies Wind respects Ermac,but still serves Shao Khan not as a slave but as a partner.

Picture10.png

(yeah the name on the bar is jacked up but who cares)