Name That Character!!

Goraka said:
Born from Night and Day, I work for a secret society for dealing with the occult. I must betray all those I call friends and side with the enemy as a secret double agent, or the War will be lost to the Nazis and the beast will rise again. I just hope my partner can stop it if I fail.

Wolfenstein?

Goraka said:
!@#$ it, I'll tell you guys. It's Mynce, from BloodRayne

Oh darn, and im playing that game too. I finished Bloodrayne 2, now I am on to the original.

Ghost said:
I'm a spy.I can do stealthy moves.I am famous for my three-eyed goggles.

The dude from the "Splintercell" games?

I have big boobs, an awesome butt and can handle most guns better than any male. My first appearance in the survival game genre sparked a little bit of contraversy as I was made fun of in the nursery ryhme about "Jack and _ _ _ _" My last name is popular day among most couples and sweethearts early each year.

Who be this babe?

Jill Valentine, who was specifically made by capcom to have small boobs to look more realistic lol

HEre's one;

I am everything you want me to be, a vision of yourself, your perfect other half, or a work of complete fantasy, I do as you wish, live how you wish, your every command is mine for the taking, just as long as you make sure I can safely get out of the swimming pool...

Any Sim Person from the Sims Games? XD

I am the first "teacher" for a rapping dog who wants to win the affection of a flower. Who am I?

Prophet said:
Any Sim Person from the Sims Games? XD

I am the first "teacher" for a rapping dog who wants to win the affection of a flower. Who am I?

That Rappa Pappa Rappa Dog game? :lol: No idea, dude.

Here, try this one;

I am just 19 years old, Brazilian and am the grand daughter of a
Capoeira master. I went to the prison where my grandfather
wass being held as he was to be released after a long
incarceration. Prison life had been hard on my
grandfather. He had become emaciated to the point
he was barely recognizable.

I immediately took my grandfather to a
hospital, where I was told that my grandfather
had been diagnosed with an incurable illness. Without
treatment, he only has about six months left. If
only I possessed the advanced technology of
the Mishima Zaibatsu, I might be able to save my
grandfather...

Several days later, I found out that
the King of Iron Fist Tournament V is scheduled
to be held. I decide to enter the tournament,
seeing it as a chance to save my grandfather.

Who am I?

Masta-Dante said:
Cristine.

Correct, and what a babe she is indeed.

Christie

Try this one?

I'm a detective for the NYPD, New York Police Department. I
have a wife, Michelle, and an unnamed baby daughter. I refused when Alex, my best friend and a DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) special agent, offered me work in the DEA, because I might have to go undercover, and that wouldn't be good for me or my family. I've even quit smoking because it's bad for my daughter. It was an American dream come true.

I returned home one day, to find that my house had been broken into, and
that my family was in danger. Myfamily was killed. That was all three
years ago. Now, I've joined the DEA to infiltrate the crime family that's
dealing Valkyr, the drug the killer junkies who killed my family were on.
It's a mission of revenge.

Who am I?

Max Payne. i had no help at all with that one :wink:

im in a series of games from the franchise. I'm a 4 armed cyborg, that adds "trophies" from my fallen victims. I have bad heart problems, who am I?

The Immortal King said:
Max Payne. i had no help at all with that one :wink:

im in a series of games from the franchise. I'm a 4 armed cyborg, that adds "trophies" from my fallen victims. I have bad heart problems, who am I?

Max Payne is Correct, lol, and that would have to be General Grievous from SW/EP 3? :lol:

I am a beautiful young woman, height 5' 4" and 20 years of age with very long black hair. I was born in a place called "Nibelheim" I work as a Bar Hostess at the 7th Heaven. In battle my preferred weapon is called the 'Glove' some of my friends possess extraordinary skills and can summon great beasts to help us in battle.

Who am I?

Hey! My second question is not answered yet. Can someone please answer it? Thanks! Goraka gave his answer, although it was the wrong answer. Appreciated it.

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
Hey! My second question is not answered yet. Can someone please answer it? Thanks! Goraka gave his answer, although it was the wrong answer. Appreciated it.

No idea, sorry, dude.

ChiefThunder said:
Max Payne is Correct, lol, and that would have to be General Grievous from SW/EP 3? :lol:

I am a beautiful young woman, height 5' 4" and 20 years of age with very long black hair. I was born in a place called "Nibelheim" I work as a Bar Hostess at the 7th Heaven. In battle my preferred weapon is called the 'Glove' some of my friends possess extraordinary skills and can summon great beasts to help us in battle.

Who am I?
Tifa Lockheart.

As for the Pokemon: Mewtwo or whatever his name was?

Ethix said:
Tifa Lockheart.

As for the Pokemon: Mewtwo or whatever his name was?

Correct!

I am a very famous person. I usually ride on a very long train ride. I have many many cheats and I kill aliens. Who am I?(if you get it right in one try I'll show you a very special website related to the game.)