Mortal Kombat Arcade EEPROM Service

Who would like to have the mk4 rev 1.0? I bought an original mk4 cabinet and it had the 1.0. if many pl want it, i will read the roms and send them to mame people

Since we're talking about rom chips, my MKII machine boots and states its Revision 3.00. Is this actually just 3.1 or am I just crazy. Google has failed to come back with any info on a 3.00.

Seems that'd be a rare 3.0, which I have heard existing before, just not wide spread. Where'd you get your MK2 from? I see you are in IN and can see some 3.0 spreading around the IL/IN area and never getting updated to 3.1.

Can you two both take pictures of the ROM chips?

Random guy off Craigslist. I'll grab some pics and post them when I find my wife's camera and have enough energy to move the cabinent to get to them (its a very lazy day for me today).

Awesome, no huge rush. Take a picture of the boot up screen too.

If you don't know of anyone with a EEPROM reader I can get you in contact with someone who can copy them. May just need to be one or two chips. Depends on what MK2 board you have, some have a second daughter board attached with more chips. Kind of a pain.

Man, after fighting photbucket crashing both internet explorer and Chrome I'm ready to dump them and use another service. I finally got got everything uploaded so hopefully they all work.

BootScreen.jpg

RevisionScreen.jpg

LargeBoard.jpg

Chips.jpg

Chiplabels01.jpg

Hello friend
can you help me with the eeprom Ultimate MK3? ... PCB is bad on my U3 EEPROM

very thanks