MK:KE question

de_nhoj

I borrowed MK from a friend and have one of those online passes so if I buy MK:KE used would I be able to get the DLC and everything or would I need to buy it new to get everything I don't already have?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place could'nt find a better subforum

Dunno really, i think all the DLC comes on the disk with the Komplete Edition
. Not sure how the online pass works with it, i would assume that you would need to get it new for the online pass to work. Shop around, theres a few places selling the Komplete Edition fairly cheap new, plus new you get the MK movie download and the sensational album of the year, songs inspired by the warriors. How they topped Chinese Ninja Warrior from the original album ill never know.
Seriously you can live with out the film and the music. Trust me

Dunno really, i think all the DLC comes on the disk with the Komplete Edition
. Not sure how the online pass works with it, i would assume that you would need to get it new for the online pass to work. Shop around, theres a few places selling the Komplete Edition fairly cheap new, plus new you get the MK movie download and the sensational album of the year, songs inspired by the warriors. How they topped Chinese Ninja Warrior from the original album ill never know.
Seriously you can live with out the film and the music. Trust me

Well I already have the pass so all I'm worried about is getting the DLC and disk as cheap as possible

I'm not certain, but I think the KE comes with all the dlc on the disc, so I don't think you'll need an online pass for that, it's there when you load up, no unlocking needed.

If you're also asking whether you're existing online pass will work for online play, I have no idea. Be nice if it did though, you bought the online pass and linked it to your account, so it should work with whatever disc of MK you have in your machine... In theory.

You may have to be the one to experiment and let us know.