leaked dlc achievements?

360 owners should be able to get Kenshi and Skarlett for free since we didn't get an exclusive.

cry a ****ing river...you act as if kratos broke the deal for you....as great a character he is inside his games and as well as his style fits MK...he is awfully slow and almost boring to use...i find myself skipping over him constantly....dont act as if 360 users are entitled to freebies because sony paid for the exclusivity....DLC wont be free for anyone...but possibly the ps+ users ( which membership costs so...not really free )

i bet they'll add kenshi and skarlett by mid may followed by 2 characters a month which will probably (meaning what i hope will be good dlc) which will be (in order i think they'll be available) Rain, Tanya, Shinnok, Fujin, Frost, Reiko, Hotaru

Movado....

Seriously?

I don't believe this at all....

if anything Daigon or Reiko considering they have in game models, but Mavado? Who the hell even likes his Jacob from Twilight lookin ass...

Wow :|

Fujin, KH/Chameleon, hell Tremor all would have been better choices.... But Mavado? No Hotaru, Havik, or Sareena... just to name some post MK4 people....

Wow... :|

i am choosing to disbelieve this crud.

Edit:

I need to stop typing with 1 hand.

Erm.... I like Mavado. Hooray if he is in!

cry a ****ing river...you act as if kratos broke the deal for you....as great a character he is inside his games and as well as his style fits MK...he is awfully slow and almost boring to use...i find myself skipping over him constantly....dont act as if 360 users are entitled to freebies because sony paid for the exclusivity....DLC wont be free for anyone...but possibly the ps+ users ( which membership costs so...not really free )

A) Let's chill out!

B) Xbox live costs as well.

C) You have MORTAL KOMBAT!!! Can't we all just get along.

Holy hell, what is with all the Mavado flavored haterade on this thread? I really liked him in MD:DA (he was my favorite). If he is in, I will be really happy. I couldn't believe that he was passed over for Bo Rai Cho in MKD.

Oh yeah, X360 people don't feel too bad, Kratos is not that great... he isn't terrible, but he is not great either. He is my least played with character so far... I don't see that changing.

boy I hate Mavado

Kratos is ok but not that great ever time you kill him he has that same mad look to him he screams and his mouth doesnt move and man it looks so silly but the GOW stage is cool

Last edited:
boy I hate Mavado

Kratos is ok but not that great ever time you kill him he has that same mad look to him he screams and his mouth doesnt move and man it looks so silly but the GOW stage is cool

Boom. Exactly. Kratos is a bit meh, but the GOW stage is freaking awesome! I'm in love with the stage fatality--it's basically 3 stage fatalities in one level. This alone makes the PS3 version the one to get, IMO. (I have both systems.)

Uhm... I'm getting a little uncomfortable with all of the hot guy talk -- no offense to your preferences... just sayin'...

I'm very anti-DLC -- especially when some of the content is already on the disc that we've purchased. Just seems wrong to me... I have PS3 and for you 360 owners, you aren't missing anything by not having Kratos. He sounded like a good idea, but I really feel he's below your most hated MK character. I can't comment on the stage and it's associated fatalities because I haven't paid much attention to it. I'm sure it's cool for the fatalities, but once you've done them...

As for the potential DLC leak... I'd like Rain and I had completely forgotten about Fugin. Now there's a hot guy! Oh, and thanks to the poster who reminded me of Khameleon (or how ever it's spelled). I liked that character and I would really appreciate an HD Trilogy Remix (without the ridiculous load times of the PS1 version or the graphic limitations of the N64 version).

I think I'm an old MK curmudgeon (in MK speak that would be Kurmudgeon)... is there a trophy or achievement for that?

I think we'll be getting...
DLC #1 - Kenshi & the Lady in Red
DLC #2 - Rain & Tanya
DLC #3 - Ninja Costumes

That would be cool with me, although I'd like more (female) characters and costumes ideally.