Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011) (some spoilers)

Re: Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011)

Yeah maybe we have more cahracters than we have thought we were going to receive, by the new lui kang video, im thinking lupinko's leakes are valid. if so he said the secret red lady will be playable. My theory is if she made it than so will rain! :)

*Tin Foil Hat*

What if the Red Lady is Rain?

But the red lady is already on the disk, as a cameo at least. You don't think they'd pull a SF4 on us do you?

...i just don't know...it looks strange nameless red woman as playable character in MK 2011...i have nothing against her at all, i'm just saying it strange as it sounds to hit initial roster...

I think NRS might've been preparing us for a new character with the tweet from Boon about the leg and the whole "a rumoured character will now become playable" thing and personally i think its Rain and Smoke that are DLC.

I think NRS might've been preparing us for a new character with the tweet from Boon about the leg and the whole "a rumoured character will now become playable" thing and personally i think its Rain and Smoke that are DLC.

unlikely...Smoke is likely to hit initial roster, but Rain on another hand is more than likely for DLC...

Rain will definetely be DLC which is a shame because i prefer him over Quan Chi.

...LOL to tell you honestly i like all MK characters, unless they're replacing my Sheeva, but yet again...whatever whoever was going to say about her it doesn't change the fact she'll make it in...i have nothing against Rain as the whole...

All leaks of SOUND are true...one of the leaks is "Where there is SMOKE there is fire"...so smoke IS IN the game...no denying..but to all sheeva fans THERE IS NO proof of sheeva..at all not even the x-ray video that could just have easily been goros skeleton, doesnt matter if it was small... goro is ALL MUSCLE...he will not be one of the 26...goro doesnt count

Confirmed and Seen are the following officially(minus goro since hes unplayable and minus kratos for ps3) :

Cyrax
Ermac
Jade
Jax
Johnny Cage
Kano
Kitana
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Mileena
Nightwolf
Noob
Reptile
Scorpion
Sektor
Shang Tsung
Sindel
Sonya
Stryker
Sub-zero

That makes 20 that we KNOW undoubtedly are IN the game, these next 6 have either been heard in a sound leak or a glimpse of them has been seen but will SURELY BE IN (sry sheeva) oh well sheeva is a clone anyway...:p and i hate her

these 6:

Baraka
Kabal
Smoke
Quan Chi
Shao Kahn (playable)
Raiden

There ya go 26 my guess is the 2 very bottom squares on the character select screen will be for Shao Kahn and/or Quan chi/ Shang Tsung

and we all know that the main DLC character is Rain...so he will eventually be in..and kratos is gna be ps3 DLC exclusive they wont have him in any of the main 26 squares on the select screen since 26 is on xbox as well without him.

:D everyone happy YAY WOOOO NO SHEEVA YAHOOO...NO CLONES YAHOO

I'm sorry, but who is Sheeva a clone of?

Actually, if you believe the audio leak, there's no reason for you not to believe the Lupinko leak either. Lupinko described that Kano would lick his knife way before the vid of him doing it came out. In his post he describes Sheeva's fatality. She's definitely in.