Jump In > Dash combo?

I haven't played Mileena yet... its' possible they aren't dashing after the kick, rather just inputing the move (is forward one of the input commands for that special?). I'm having trouble with sub-zero's slide move in the same way though. The jump kick then slide was always a staple back in MKII, so I'm not sure if they took it out for balancing reasons or I just haven't gotten the timing down yet (i've only had a couple of hours with the demo so far). Other people have noted some differences between this demo and some of the videos. The demo build is pretty old, so chances are it will behave differently in the final build.

i havent played with mileena enough but have you tried just inputting the motion for the roll before you land and then as soon as you land hit the circle button?

I haven't played Mileena yet... its' possible they aren't dashing after the kick, rather just inputing the move (is forward one of the input commands for that special?).

The move is B,D Kick so its definetly not an input motion.

The jump kick hit really low, maybe that's why most of the people didn't get those jump kick combos. I remember in MKvsDCU, in one of Sub-Zero's combo challenge, the combo was just jump kick to slide, but the jump kick had to hit when you're almost touching the ground. I can't be sure because I haven't played the demo.

9:45 - 10:25

That should answer your question exactly.
Sometimes you can't immediately combo into something, but you could always combo into a dash so you could open up more juggle possibilities like that. It's definitely the case for Mileena's HopKick, Dash, Roll, JumpAttack, Sai Toss combo

Wow, that guy talks really fast... and I'm not that knowledgable with "fighter" lingo...

But if I understand correctly... so there are certain moves, say Mileenas Hopkick (as you describe above) that won't let you execute a special after that move. But, what you can do is execute a Dash move after the Hopkick... and the rule with a Dash is that you can always cancel the dash with a special? So you hopkick to pop them up... you then dash so that you can cancel out with a special... in this case juggling the character again allowing the combo to continue.

Is that how it works? I'm gonna have to practice!

Definitely needs to hit late, same with sub's jump kick to slide. Kinda hope they'll change this in the final build.