Intermediate Player looking for someone to help him get better...

GhillieAssassin

I feel like I'm posting a craigslist ad....

I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some private matches to help each other improve.

PSN: GhillieAssassin

Haha, I have an Xbox. I just prefer to ply MK on the PS3 because I can't stand the Xbox D-pad and I'm too cheap to pay for a fight stick.

Hey I was that guy that just played with you a few things I noticed was that when you were Sub Zero you used his slide when I was crouch blocking, you should only use his slide when your opponents don't expect it or can't block it like in the middle of combos or as someone is in the air. Also when you fight people like Kenshi or Ermac who have wake up attacks that leave them stationary and vulnerable you should jump over them if you're expecting a wakeup so you can punish it.

Hey I was that guy that just played with you a few things I noticed was that when you were Sub Zero you used his slide when I was crouch blocking, you should only use his slide when your opponents don't expect it or can't block it like in the middle of combos or as someone is in the air. Also when you fight people like Kenshi or Ermac who have wake up attacks that leave them stationary and vulnerable you should jump over them if you're expecting a wakeup so you can punish it.

thanks, I'll try to remember that and put those tips to use.

Request sent, I don't mind a quick sparring session now and then.

Just a few tips. Your Dive Kick wake-up became very predictable. My advice would be to mix it up a little bit, wake-up with the roll if you see the opponent is blocking high.

Also, not a great idea against Smoke, but against Sub-Zero, throw some of your projectiles more, keeping Sub at bay is the best way to beat him. And make sure you stay out of the corner against him.