interesting article on cheatcc.com Should make ppl happy

creed200569

http://www.cheatcc.com/extra/mortalkombatroundtable.html

few things it says

1.According to the team, they have reached that goal as netplay is "really really really lag free." The net code itself was a two year project that aimed to severely reduce online lag. The team "pulled every single bit out of the code that doesn't cross the wires" making the code as efficient as possible. The game will also include several algorithms to make sure that only players with connections that allow for a good gameplay experience will be matched together. Supposedly the engine has been "optimized as much as an engine can be optimized" for online play.

2.There will also be a fully implemented replay mode that allows you to record your matches online to watch offline. Players will be able to send their replays to other players over Xbox Live or the PlayStation Network.

3.DLC

The team mostly kept their mouth shut about DLC, and with good reason. They assured us that absolutely no DLC for the game will be on disk. Every single DLC character, costume, stage, or whatever that comes out after the game's release will be have been developed after the game was complete. Right now the team is hard at work on developing Kenshi and Skarlett as their first two DLC characters, however they assured us that characters are not the only thing that will come through DLC. DLC updates to the single-player mode including new challenges and bosses are also a possibility, but no concrete plans have been made yet. They did say they are looking toward rumored and joke characters from the past for DLC characters in the future.

Speaking of characters on disk or on a hard drive, the MK team also addressed what would happen when one player has a DLC character and another does not. They were unable to comment on whether or not players will have to download an update or even the character data itself in order to be able to face players with a DLC character. However, they were able to say they developed a new system that no one had seen before that handles the character mismatch. "Expect good things," they told us.

I can't believe this site still exists. I remember looking for cheats on games here with 56k connection on the playstation when i was in elementary school

The team mostly kept their mouth shut about DLC, and with good reason. They assured us that absolutely no DLC for the game will be on disk. Every single DLC character, costume, stage, or whatever that comes out after the game's release will be have been developed after the game was complete.

So either the retro costumes are unlockable to all, or they will be available SOLELY to those who pre-ordered the games. Good to know.

I know which one I think is more likely, for what it's worth.