I need this alt now!

Not much of an alt if we can't play as him, unfortunately.

I kinda do appreciate that bosses aren't playable as of right now though.

OMG at least change the title to CSZ ending spoiler.

Also, it's sad that CSZ is the only character without an alt. Hopefully, his ending costume ends up as DLC.

Also, it's sad that CSZ is the only character without an alt. Hopefully, his ending costume ends up as DLC.

Yeah, I beat Kratos before and it unlocked his Fear alt, so I thought beating CSZ would unlock his. Then I saw the awesome ending, only to find it didn't unlock it :(

I understand for the sake of wanting all characters to have an alt, but if you think about it. It makes sense why CSZ doesn't have one. Cyrax and Sektor's alts are their human forms. It would be kind of stupid to have CSZ with an alt of his human form. This is assuming that they went that route. Just give them time, and if the demand becomes high enough, I'm sure that an alt will be born. Since they didn't put time in to "robotic alts" (Cyrax and Sektor) they probably wouldn't have put time in to CSZ robo alt. And as I stated before, it wouldn't make sense to have a human alt for him.

I understand for the sake of wanting all characters to have an alt, but if you think about it. It makes sense why CSZ doesn't have one. Cyrax and Sektor's alts are their human forms. It would be kind of stupid to have CSZ with an alt of his human form. This is assuming that they went that route. Just give them time, and if the demand becomes high enough, I'm sure that an alt will be born. Since they didn't put time in to "robotic alts" (Cyrax and Sektor) they probably wouldn't have put time in to CSZ robo alt. And as I stated before, it wouldn't make sense to have a human alt for him.
Spoiler:
In his ending, Cyber Sub-Zero becomes possessed by Shao Kahn. He changes form and looks like extra armoured CSZ with spikes around him and wears Kahn's helmet.
IMO, this should be his alt.

But why is CSZ the only one without second alt? Quan-chi has one and he is unblocked later. But there is the point about a normal alt should be hin human form (as sektor and cyrax) but we already have a human SZ, isnt?

Cyborgs can't have alts because it's not like they can choose to put on jeans and a different top that day. The way they are built is the way they are built. The only reason Cyrax and Sektor have alts is because NRS didn't have the time to make their human forms actual stand-alone characters. As for Cyb Zero, his human form has already been a stand-alone character since MK1.

Kinda makes sense they didn't give him an alt since you can still play as his human form unlike Cyrax and Sektor's alts are their human forms from story mode.

Cyborgs can't have alts because it's not like they can choose to put on jeans and a different top that day. The way they are built is the way they are built. The only reason Cyrax and Sektor have alts is because NRS didn't have the time to make their human forms actual stand-alone characters. As for Cyb Zero, his human form has already been a stand-alone character since MK1.
They can be upgraded. Also I'd like to use their MK3 cyber ninja skins instead of the new versions.

That's maybe because CSZ should be an alternate costume himself of Sub-Zero, just like Human Cyrax/Sektor are for their cyborg countaparts... I don't even get why he is a stand alone character, it's rather pointless.

That's maybe because CSZ should be an alternate costume himself of Sub-Zero, just like Human Cyrax/Sektor are for their cyborg countaparts... I don't even get why he is a stand alone character, it's rather pointless.

I agree with it being kind of pointless. They could've made Cyber Sub a third alt for Sub-Zero (1st being Kuai Liang, 2nd being Bi Han) but eh... what can we do?

Ya, Cyber Sub-Zero and Sub-Zero are the same character, who cares, they didn't even need to make Cyber Sub-Zero gameplay different from Sub-Zero. Plus, Mileena has 3 costumes in the game (plus a possible retro costume DLC), Cyber Sub-Zero could be SZ's 3rd costume too. The difference is that Cyber Sub-Zero is actually much more worth of the title "prize" than Mileena's half-naked costume is. Then you ask: what Mileena's half-naked costume? They ALL are half-naked, some are more than others though.

Yah...