hidden character?

The 7th Number said:
maybe he means Meat!? :D

Then that means there will be 60 different versions of Meat :?

Great, I can't wait to play Meataro or Shang Meat, How about Sub Meat?

Sonyas meat? :lol:

Lmmo [laughing my meat off]

Meatal Meatbat Armeatgeddon.

The Meat kontinues.

But seriously, if they indeed do have any hidden or secret characters. Why do that? This game has all the players availalable right of the bat, doesn't it?

Dude. I found this on MKOnline:

The secret character in MK:A is
CHUCK NORRIS
I would list his fighting styles, but Chuck Norris is so awesome he knows all of the fighting styles.

Prophet said:
Dude. I found this on MKOnline:

The secret character in MK:A is
CHUCK NORRIS
I would list his fighting styles, but Chuck Norris is so awesome he knows all of the fighting styles.

now that would be the dumbest thing ever.....

HOLY SHIT no it wouldn't dude.

Chuck Norris could rip out Kano's heart at the same time as he's choking Scorpion with one hand.

Chuck's cannons could take Shao Kahn and Kintaro to the morgue without breaking a sweat and eating a donut. He pissed in a jug and made Red Bull.

Prophet said:
HOLY SHIT no it wouldn't dude.

Chuck Norris could rip out Kano's heart at the same time as he's choking Scorpion with one hand.

Chuck's cannons could take Shao Kahn and Kintaro to the morgue without breaking a sweat and eating a donut. He pissed in a jug and made Red Bull.

good point :roll:

the chuck norris crap is old...it was funny for like 5 minutes after i got done reading all those lies. but then reality set in, and i decided i didnt want to be another loser.

ChiefThunder said:
Prophet said:
You're only a loser if you're against Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris penis is so big that it has its own penis and it's bigger than you :lol:

:roll:

i would rather have meat, his meat has a meat of his own that is still larger then chuck norris. :lol:

i would fucking love to see chuck norris as a hidden charecter, seriously, i would, and pull chuck into the story to, i would nut my pants and give it to the president if chuck norris was the hidden charecter.

Plain old Meat is boring, we should spice their names up a bit.
nomarblingsteak.jpg

Alternate names for the hidden Meat players;

Steak Scorpion, Sausage Subzero, Bacon Baraka, Ham Hotaru, Kitana Kabana, Sindel Sirloin, Chameleon Cheerios, Motaro Mince, Shao Kahn Cabanossi, Johhny Cage Cut Fillets, Lei Mei Lamb Chops, Jareks Beef Jerky, Rain Rib Fillets, Shang Tsung Spare Ribs, Shinnok Schnitzel, Quan Chi Eye of Fillet, Sonya Steak Fricosee [spelling] Cyrax Cutlets, Reptile Round Steak, Kabal Pepper Steak.

Mmm, I'm getting hungry already :lol:

Ah! This is just going too far. Enough with the meat jokes already! :lol:

But yeah... Apart from meat who else could it be?