Help is needed

Octavious

BANALITY
I want to learn some of the basics for making fake pics, Mine just, Sucks, Bad too, If anyone could help me a bit, Please help me.

hands_clapping_lg_clr.gif

You want help? Do like I did. Screw with it till it looks good.

*Hands Octavious a tissue to help stop crying*

The basics of making fake MK pics:

1. Acquire an image editing program

2. Acquire images from Mortal Kombat games

3. Edit said images

Badda-bing, badda-boom.

IT WAS SARCASEM I KNOW HOW TO DO THEM THINGS, YOU GUYS ARE NO HELP, GOOD JOB YOU COMPLEATLY FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Pfft, what an ungrateful bastard. You wanted the basics, I gave you the basics. If you want more, be specific, we can't read minds. :roll:

Octavious said:
IT WAS SARCASEM I KNOW HOW TO DO THEM THINGS, YOU GUYS ARE NO HELP, GOOD JOB YOU COMPLEATLY FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION!

I think they replied with sarcasam because you've been really annoying on this board. ¬_¬'

You act like a annoying twit most of the time.

(So yeah personnelly I don't blame them for not taking your request serious)

Angel said:
Octavious said:

I think they replied with sarcasam because you've been really annoying on this board. ¬_¬'

You act like a annoying twit most of the time.

(So yeah personnelly I don't blame them for not taking your request serious)

I would say almost as bad as Raintile, but thats not true, because he does at least ATTEMPT at stuff, and isn't a complete wad about EVERYthing...

As for help and stuff, the only advice is to work and work, expiriment with tools in photoshop or paint shop pro. We don't bite hard, so we'll give you an honest rating. If you don't like those ratings or the advice we give you, then don't ask.