Fatality! (Mmmm sweet xD)

did you link the right video? because when you say "nutcracker" it sounds like something to do with the testicles, but in the video it was just somebody shoving their thumbs in the guys eyes and then splitting their head in half. If not, than, that would be a cool fatality, I could see kano and mileena doing it also, maybe even kratos or reptile.

Reptile!!!!! All day, but instead Reptile jams his thumbs in the eyes, and then splits the head in half, then shoots his tounge out and eats the brain!!! Its like a human cracking a nut to get to the goodies inside!!

did you link the right video? because when you say "nutcracker" it sounds like something to do with the testicles, but in the video it was just somebody shoving their thumbs in the guys eyes and then splitting their head in half. If not, than, that would be a cool fatality, I could see kano and mileena doing it also, maybe even kratos or reptile.

yeah xD but the way he splits his head dropping the brain remembers me a nut splitting in two by dropping its content that indeed looks almost the same as a brain xD