Challenge 251

Immortal Reaver

I'm having a lot of trouble with this challenge, and I'm trying to get better with Shang Tsung. It's the challenge where you play as him and you fight Baraka, Sindel, then Shao Kahn. I usually end up losing against Kahn. Any strats to help with this whole fight?

EDIT: WTF! I tried this challenge probably 50+ times and the first try after I make a thread, I beat it. I just took advantage of the landing jump punch uppercut for Baraka and Sindel. For Shao Kahn I got as close as I could and then jumped over to the other side of him and did an uppercut. If I had meter I would stand far back and when he would throw a projectile I'd jump it then punish with EX horizontal fireballs. I ended up getting him in a corner and did the B+1 2 1 4 combo a couple times.

Last edited:
i think i used 4 3 b4 i forget the string, but its the one where he kicks them fullscreen. after that i just did far ground fireballs over and over then when they jump forward i do mid ground fireball, far fireball, repeat. also i threw in some regular fireballs whenever.

It was the only challenge i skipped, but after beating the tower i beated it spamming forward skulls to Kahn all the time.